PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
but 7 days is too long to waaaaiiiiiittt D: *completely forgets about the 5 months he waited for it*
I feel you, I want to rip my hair out, and tear my bed in half. The wait is painful but was worth it! 800 items says otherwise ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1435110586,1435110533][/DOUBLEPOST]
During the trailer... it was part of the text. 2:43, just before Redigit catches the Gold Worm and disappears into the Portal.
Yes. Wait, there was a gold worm? Sounds pretty legit considering we have fish pigs that live in the ocean.

That was an amazing trailer! I am probably just gonna go normal mode when 1.3 comes out until I am seasoned in the ways of 1.3. May the hype be with you.

What in the Yo-Yos did I just watch? My eyes don't know what to do. Look here. New stuff. Look there. NEWER stuff. Wait, you missed looking over there though!! There's just too many. My eyes. MY EYES!

Here is what is in the trailer:
1. The armors and moons in that picture are the colors the space worm thing and the enemies. 4 different events?!?
2. Marble in bridge
3. yellow net?
4. Placeable vines
5. water dripped from the bridge
6. Corruption Crate
7. Snow on fences
8. fireplace
9. new boss trophy?
10. Chimney
11. Weird plaque left to player
12. New NPC
13. NPC attacks
14. Medusa Trophy
15. Roman armor
16. leaves falling from the plants
17. pillars
18. Weird leaf block
19. sinks
20. stone blade sharpener thing? (Bottom left)
21. new statues and fountains.
22. dyed pets
23. slime mount
24. alchemy station
25. planters?
26. strange fire plants
27. Staff to grow moss on stone?
28. Purple Plant and Green Plant?
29. Alien mount?
30. Alien Armor?
31. Laser machine gun
32. new sand background?
33. Summoning people and coin thing.
34. Granite biomes
35. Spears
36. new monsters
37. coin sound and design
38. Another new NPC
39. YoYo Weapon
40. Marble Caves
41. Re-Vamped abandoned place thing
42. Medusa and Roman Skeletons
43. New Ice caverns
44. Sand Poacher, ice goblins, pink snake?
45. Ice Blast Weapon?
46. Re-Vamped Pirate Battle
47. new blocks (Temple thing)
48. Re-Vamped Solar Eclipse
49. Stats on right
50. Solar armor for solar worm?
51. new weapons
52. Dryad doing spell thing
53. Hex Doll
54. Unicorn Mount
55. meowmere
56. new blocks
57. Martian Madness
58. Alien mount thing
59. potions?
60. Expert mode
61. New Boss Attacks
62. nurse healing herself
63. bee bow
64. Bouncy Bombs
65. Treasure bag
66. Moon Alien Armor for Moon worm boss.
67. Alien Armor releasing glowing spores.
68. Alien pet!
69. Token shatters and worshiper floats into the air
70. Solar worm, Purple worm (Specter worm?), and Moon Worm. Where is the blue one from the blue moon in the picture? (Maybe Mushroom worm?)
71. Each worm battle has different enemies depending on the color of worm.
72. LOT more armor and weapons.
73. Re-Textured boss Trophies.
74. TON new Vanity, Dye, Armor, ECT.
75. MINECART EQUIP!!!
76. Mushroom overgrown dungeon?
77. Character armor animated on the map screen
78. Camera Mode
79. Achivments!
80. Steam Integration!!!
81. Cloud Saving
82. New Minecarts
83. Re-Textured Sunflower
84. PORTAL GUN!

Of course, there were things we know about that were not shown in the trailer, like water mechanics, new potions and inventory mechanics. I MIGHT BE WRONG! DON'T TAKE THIS LIST SERIOUSLY! I PROBABLY MISSED A LOT! Have a happy 1.3! Just One More Week!

~Collcroc123

Good day Terrarians!

We have good news and bad news for you today. The bad news first - we simply did not have the time within the dev team to make a trailer video for 1.3. The good news? We happen to have a good friend in @Yrimir whom was willing to step up and work with us on the Official 1.3 Trailer video you see below!
kdcROYP.png

In an age of Darkness & a time of Evil...when the world needed a Hero...they got - you. With an array of new weapons, functionality, facelifts, and features at your disposal - will you be up to the challenges posed by the new foes in your path...as well as some old enemies that have learned some new tricks? In a week's time, all shall be made clear!

kdcROYP.png

We are roughly a week away from an update that the entire team has worked on tirelessly for months - and is now immensely proud to bring to our fans. We hope you have as much fun exploring all that 1.3 has to offer as we did in making it.

We do want to give our Mac and Linux Terrarians a quick update as well. Based upon current status and planning, the plan is that Mac/Linux will launch shortly after 1.3 - aiming for a launch within the month of July. This is being done to ensure the most stable Mac/Linux builds possible so that everyone has the best experience that we can provide.

Of course, we will do everything possible to make this time window as small as we can. We absolutely want the Terraria 1.3 goodness in the hands of our Mac and Linux folks ASAP! Stay tuned

See you next week! :joy:

For anyone that needs a new desktop wallpaper - enjoy this from our amazing Art Director, @Crowno:

As A Mac User I Think Terraria Should Also Support Mac Because The Mobile Version Is Getting A Bit Boring. A Other Thing I Whold Like To Suggest To Add In Terraria 1.3 Are Cutscenes For Events,Bosses, etc etc!

Stay Awesome Terrarians!

#1.3hype

Good day Terrarians!

We have good news and bad news for you today. The bad news first - we simply did not have the time within the dev team to make a trailer video for 1.3. The good news? We happen to have a good friend in @Yrimir whom was willing to step up and work with us on the Official 1.3 Trailer video you see below!
kdcROYP.png

In an age of Darkness & a time of Evil...when the world needed a Hero...they got - you. With an array of new weapons, functionality, facelifts, and features at your disposal - will you be up to the challenges posed by the new foes in your path...as well as some old enemies that have learned some new tricks? In a week's time, all shall be made clear!

kdcROYP.png

We are roughly a week away from an update that the entire team has worked on tirelessly for months - and is now immensely proud to bring to our fans. We hope you have as much fun exploring all that 1.3 has to offer as we did in making it.

We do want to give our Mac and Linux Terrarians a quick update as well. Based upon current status and planning, the plan is that Mac/Linux will launch shortly after 1.3 - aiming for a launch within the month of July. This is being done to ensure the most stable Mac/Linux builds possible so that everyone has the best experience that we can provide.

Of course, we will do everything possible to make this time window as small as we can. We absolutely want the Terraria 1.3 goodness in the hands of our Mac and Linux folks ASAP! Stay tuned

See you next week! :joy:

For anyone that needs a new desktop wallpaper - enjoy this from our amazing Art Director, @Crowno:

Guys, the hype train literally went so fast that it burst into flames, went to space, and circled the far-rest lands about over 9000 times. Well I'll be...

End of the video in the last 20 seconds. EIGHT HUNDRED NEW ITEMS! This will bring the total item count to AT LEAST 3548 items! Quite insane! That is almost 4000 items right there!
During the trailer... it was part of the text. 2:43, just before Redigit catches the Gold Worm and disappears into the Portal.
Huh... I guess I was so mesmerized by everything else that I didn't even notice that...

anyway, I don't think the number of items is all that important. There's all kinds of other things here to be excited about: steam integration, new NPCs and bosses, more music, expert mode... (speaking of which, did anyone else see fishron breaking the sound barrier before he died?)

... yes. yes. yes. YES. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaAaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom