PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much stuff......I think I'm drooling...
Gonna need to rewatch a couple times to make sure I didn't miss anything. Also lol at Yrimir and the Dungeon Guardian again.
The Dungeon Guardian is his troll companion. Can't have Yrimir troll anyone without the Dungeon Guardian.

. . . just wow . . . I wonder what was the name of the floating thingy that has this shield and looks like a worm

It's called the Solar Pillar.

It's called the Solar Pillar. At least for the Solar event thingy. There's also the alien one and the Hallow looking one.
I think it's just a different theme every time you fight it. My guess is that's the RNG part of the fight instead of the drops.

So much hype. :happy:

Unfortunately though, I'm still rather fond of my old Terraria Wallpaper.
UkDqoev.png

This update will be so SWOOD. I love it.
I can't wait to fight that big red spiky thing. It reminds me of that purple spiky thing I saw earlier.

Heh, I just noticed one other thing in the trailer.

They've brought back the original Star Fury, I love that thing. (Star Wrath is the name now)

Likely has a much higher damage output than before, It's definitely my favourite item to come out of 1.3
I'd say the Solar Eruption is my favorite weapon from the trailer that I really noticed, since I always loved the Vilethorn, and the Chain Knife early-game ever since I first started playing 1.2.
Plus, it's like Iron Man's Unibeam but more epic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom