PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is 1.3 coming to the mobile versions of terraria? I really wanna know because I mainly play on mobile our pc isn't that good of a pc and we just moved and our Xbox is in storage so in case it comes out for Xbox I can't get that so I'm stuck on mobile
Sadly the console updates usually happen after the pc updates.
On a neutral note all console updates usually happen at the same time for all consoles.
On a positive note the console dev team has promised to not take so much time before releasing an update from now on.

Is 1.3 coming to the mobile versions of terraria? I really wanna know because I mainly play on mobile our pc isn't that good of a pc and we just moved and our Xbox is in storage so in case it comes out for Xbox I can't get that so I'm stuck on mobile
I'm guessing that the Mobile version will get the update 1-3 months after the PC, same as the Xbox. Might be a bit sooner since 505 Games said they'll be working to make the update times shorter.

Well, it has tentacles, there are people around the pillar that look like merfolk, along with bubbles and squids. Also, if you look at the summoner in the picture, it looks kind of water themed. This is still speculation, but it would be cool. Maybe it has something to do with Duke Fishron, since 1.2.4 is just stuff they were going to put in 1.3 but didn't have enough time for.

Well, it has tentacles, there are people around the pillar that look like merfolk, along with bubbles and squids. Also, if you look at the summoner in the picture, it looks kind of water themed. This is still speculation, but it would be cool. Maybe it has something to do with Duke Fishron, since 1.2.4 is just stuff they were going to put in 1.3 but didn't have enough time for.
The Solar Pillar doesn't have tentacles, and there's also the fact it seems to have a different theme every time you fight it. My guess is that they're not all called the Solar Pillar, that might just be the name of the orange one, so I'll start referring to it as just "The Pillar."
But no, the event may have a water theme, but it isn't water-themed.

Is this the last spoiler or there more?
P.s Is this the last update?
I personally don't want another spoiler, I want to sit in wait for these last 6 days and live through the excitement of finding everything on my own.

Not sure if you mean all the "wow this update will be sooooooooooo AWESOME" 's, or all the woes of " WHY DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER ANOTHER WEEK OF WAITING"...

Both.

MMM that new mage armor, To much stuff hinted at in each of those videos. I watched and then I watched it over and still find more that I missed.

I was crying because it was so glorious, and I felt pain because I have to once again go forth and collect all the items.
I couldn't contain my joy and happiness watching this video. Its as if I am seeing Terraria for the first time again and want it so badly.

There is so much to look forward to. I am going to need a bigger inventory and hotbar.
Also I am happy to see that there are slots for things; Mount, Pet, Light source (pet), Grappling hook. And it looked as though we could dye them also.

This update is going to destroy my world for at least 2 weeks of constant nothing else... And a lot of my friends are interested in getting this going too.

And the fact it is 2 days after my day of birth, I think of it more of a gift than anything else.

Well there is Naught else we can do, Until the time upon which the update graces our lives. FORWARD TO JUNE 30!!

Not sure if you mean all the "wow this update will be sooooooooooo AWESOME" 's, or all the woes of " WHY DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER ANOTHER WEEK OF WAITING"...
More of, "Wow this update will be awesome". In my opinion, Re-logic couldn't have done a better job with the hype. They gave us just enough spoilers to keep us interested, and then dropped a huge spoiler bomb a week from release to re-ignite the hype. Well done Re-logic, well done.

A lot of people like achievements. That's enough reason to put them in a game.
Just hope they don't go all Stanley Parable on us.

"Play for the entire duration of a Tuesday", "Don't play the game for five years", Nothing like this please.

MMM that new mage armor, To much stuff hinted at in each of those videos. I watched and then I watched it over and still find more that I missed.

I was crying because it was so glorious, and I felt pain because I have to once again go forth and collect all the items.
I couldn't contain my joy and happiness watching this video. Its as if I am seeing Terraria for the first time again and want it so badly.

There is so much to look forward to. I am going to need a bigger inventory and hotbar.
Also I am happy to see that there are slots for things; Mount, Pet, Light source (pet), Grappling hook. And it looked as though we could dye them also.

This update is going to destroy my world for at least 2 weeks of constant nothing else... And a lot of my friends are interested in getting this going too.

And the fact it is 2 days after my day of birth, I think of it more of a gift than anything else.

Well there is Naught else we can do, Until the time upon which the update graces our lives. FORWARD TO JUNE 30!!
I smell terraria fever :D

For some reason, I think it's funny that, before I went to bed the video had around 97k views, and when I woke up it had 177k. People love all this.

Yup most definitely
When updates come out I get to collecting everything the update has to offer. I pride myself in that fact XD
Just be careful, I had one of those a while back and that made me want to buy anything and everything terraria related even though I wouldn't have enough money for it and I would also probably regret it afterwards :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom