PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna charge the Tax Collector rent if I have to build a house for the mother.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435234365,1435234279][/DOUBLEPOST]Or maybe he collects taxes from the NPCs on your behalf? In that case, free rent bruz.

If the tax collector charges for having housing, then he can burn in hell with all the demons. At the very most, he can live in a mud shack far away from my base.

If he collects money from npcs and gives it to me then he can live at the top of my base in a gold room with golden furniture.

If the tax collector charges for having housing, then he can burn in hell with all the demons. At the very most, he can live in a mud shack far away from my base.

If he collects money from npcs and gives it to me then he can live at the top of my base in a gold room with golden furniture.

And what if he collects money and keep it for himself?

I can't wait I'm gonna pee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably someone dyed to blend into the background like the dude in here.
index.php
I Has a theory, a game theory
index.php

That floating purple thing in the middle could be related to Granite
and that probrably mans that pillar beside it is made of granite

I am not riding a hype train...

I am riding a hype plane that goes at 9000 minutes per second. AKA: I arrive at it faster than you do, despite having to wait a bit longer to arrive at the station, because I have to ride a hype car, therefore, we all arrive at the station at the same time.

wait... the solar pillars has 3 different looks... the red-orange one for the Crimson, the purple one for the Corruption, and the blue one for...?

And what if he collects money and keep it for himself?

From NPCs? If he collects from them and keeps it, then I wouldn't care. As long as he keeps his filthy hands off my precious coins, then he is welcome.

Maybe he has his own locked chest with tons of money in from npcs. Maybe we can picklock it and steal all the gold.

I Has a theory, a game theory
index.php

That floating purple thing in the middle could be related to Granite
and that probrably mans that pillar beside it is made of granite
It's a possibility, but I highly doubt it. I don't think the granite or the marble biome are very connected to the pillars at all. I think that this perticular moon phase is the one you have to complete to aquire the first armor set you can see in the thumbnail of the video because you can see similarities in between the remaining 3 armor sets and the 3 pillars showcased in the trailer, this is probably the fourth pillar that you get the fourth (or first) armor set that looks like a summoner set.

I am not riding a hype train...

I am riding a hype plane that goes at 9000 minutes per second. AKA: I arrive at it faster than you do, despite having to wait a bit longer to arrive at the station, because I have to ride a hype car, therefore, we all arrive at the station at the same time.
9000 minutes per second? My good sir, I'm pretty sure that's not how time dilation works. I mean, I know you can 'speed up time', but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.

wait... the solar pillars has 3 different looks... the red-orange one for the Crimson, the purple one for the Corruption, and the blue one for...?
I don't think they are necessarily correspondant to the different biomes in the game. Also look at this picture again:
index.php

There are four moons and four armor sets. Only three pillars where shown but since there are four armor sets and four different moons it is probably safe to assume that there are four types of pillars. Also I think only the orange pillar is called a solar pillar since it sort of has that theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom