PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:AWESOME, EXCITING, PERFECT, MASTERPIECEEEEE, HYPEEEEE, ULTRAHYPEEEEEEEE, MEGAHYPEEEEEEEEE, SUPERMEGAULTRAHYPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAIN EXPLOTION RIGHT NOW :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: OMG GUYS, GOOD WORK, I'M ON GOOSEBUMPS RIGHT NOW!!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Looks absolutely amazing! I'm loving how vivid and "smooth" the lasers seem as against a solid line of color. The new sunflower texture makes the world seem less plastic and more natural. Also the colors used for the new items are so bright!
Wow 800 new items is staggering, and by the looks of the trailer, we'll have lots of new weapons to make octo-pwning enemies more satisfying :eek:
Revolutionary work, guys!

Looks nice...
Who's ready to die in the new events!?
:D
I don't die. I always win.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435112859,1435112632][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone here know who Nanopi is from the old forums? He/she created Terraria HQ2X, and he/she needs to update it for 1.3 because so many people use that texture pack including myself, and since we cannot code or whatever, we need someone to do it for us. If you do know he/she, please contact them and tell them to update their texture pack for 1.3 when it hits. Sorry if this is off topic, but this would break many people's games/hearts if this is not done.

I have NO idea what you are talking about... tombstones? new stuff? I don't even know what this game is... who are you people? WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME!?
(Seriously though, good eye)
upload_2015-6-23_22-28-10.png
Obelisk.png
I meant 2 say new Obelisk texture

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-23_22-25-25.png
    upload_2015-6-23_22-25-25.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 260
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!

Warning! Joy volume exceeds maximum cranial capacity. Brain aneurism is eminent.

I don't die. I always win.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435112859,1435112632][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone here know who Nanopi is from the old forums? He/she created Terraria HQ2X, and he/she needs to update it for 1.3 because so many people use that texture pack including myself, and since we cannot code or whatever, we need someone to do it for us. If you do know he/she, please contact them and tell them to update their texture pack for 1.3 when it hits. Sorry if this is off topic, but this would break many people's games/hearts if this is not done.
Spamming that sixteen times does not help your cause.

1:10
Those guys are dropping souls of light. Are they in the Hallow Biome, or is that the alternative?
Also, if it isn't the Hallow Biome, then early in the video it shows similarly themed enemies to the monsters in that biome. Would this mean that the Hallow and the alternative would be in prehardmode? The stuff in that biome looks very similar to the granite from earlier spoilers. This would fit with the Roman (or Greek) theme with the enemies. Ancient Rome used colored granite for buildings, though they only used pink and grey granite. Maybe this could also suggest that there will be an underground Desert because these blocks look like they may be some sort of Granite Sand. The crystals in the background could be there because granite is made up of crystals.

This is very convoluted and could just be the underground Granite minibiome, but I've already written all of this out.

1:10
Those guys are dropping souls of light. Are they in the Hallow Biome, or is that the alternative?
Also, if it isn't the Hallow Biome, then early in the video it shows similarly themed enemies to the monsters in that biome. Would this mean that the Hallow and the alternative would be in prehardmode? The stuff in that biome looks very similar to the granite from earlier spoilers. This would fit with the Roman (or Greek) theme with the enemies. Ancient Rome used colored granite for buildings, though they only used pink and grey granite. Maybe this could also suggest that there will be an underground Desert because these blocks look like they may be some sort of Granite Sand. The crystals in the background could be there because granite is made up of crystals.

This is very convoluted and could just be the underground Granite minibiome, but I've already written all of this out.
I believe it is marble.

I've been freaking out for three hours now, reason 1 being the trailer, and reason 2 being the fact I was finishing up a drawing of the cultist AND THEN I SAW THE TRAILER AND CROWNO'S DRAWING GODDAMNIT NOW IT'S ALL WRONG but still....I am so happy right now. Terraria devs sure know how to make people completely hyped for an update.
tumblr_nqffy0EwJe1qg6gq0o1_540.png

OMGWTFBBQ!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So many amazing things!!! I can't wait to put another hundred or more hours into this game!

I'm a bit dissapointed with Expert Mode, I hope it changes more things other than making the bosses move faster. Still can't wait though, everything else looks awesome.
You didn't notice? The Eater of Worlds looks longer I think, and they all converge on you instead of flying out of the ground randomly. Also new boss noises.

Mainly Expert mode is just better AI of everything.

----------------------

I have to post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom