PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said that this Star Wrath isn't an upgraded version of Starfury? Where does it say so?
You can tell clearly by the way it's being used in the trailer, It's sending out a constant stream of stars that reflects the original starfury exactly.

What people are getting at is, It's not so much an upgrade as a Restored starfury to its former glory.

when goku gets a job as a police officer.-hype train gets caught by speedtracker.other cop:Whats its speed level-reads 9001MPH on the speedtracker-Goku:ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!-Car explodes-

O..M..G... if this wasn't the greatest game allready it will surely be now :passionate:

Hypetrain just entered hyperdrive and left the solar system!!

It is the best game. Thank you for making this game best out out of games. I rate google plexus out of 10 if you know what that means. I can't believe that there is a giant mega boss. If you look closely the name is the solar pillar. thank you so much terrarian team.

13 seconds in there's a new chimney, dyed zephyr fish( love that pet), corruption crate, but What caught my eye was that weapon behind the fish. It looks like a cattle prod lance. There's also a new fireplace.:joy:

800 items wow you guys are working harder than minecraft. p.s if you could do small updates with items too terraria will be giant.
They said this will be the final update before they start working on otherworld so..youre out of luck buddy

Are you adding mount slots and grapple hook slots #Hype oh right oops didn't know D:
[DOUBLEPOST=1435152804,1435152721][/DOUBLEPOST]i noticed mount slots too p.s is there any secrets i can now terrarian team

Attachments

• 10426326_10203391253041101_4776742897775912411_n.jpg
    10426326_10203391253041101_4776742897775912411_n.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 300
You can tell clearly by the way it's being used in the trailer, It's sending out a constant stream of stars that reflects the original starfury exactly.

What people are getting at is, It's not so much an upgrade as a Restored starfury to its former glory.
Technically since it's holding its own against what we can say is an end game boss would it not count as an upgrade due to it's place in progression?

Also I noticed that the Marble biome has the roman themed enemy guys, and Rome and Greece were famous for their marble sculptures. Expect Zeus or Jupiter as a mini boss( Jupiter would make more sense).

Okay, I figured. Just wanted to ask because I'm not a fan of perma-death modes since I end up killing myself in stupid ways frequently, so I've kinda gotten to dislike perma-death modes. XD
What do you mean by permadeath? I assume you don't mean like hardcore where you die once and you've ended your playthrough.

Will the Steam cloud save previous worlds or just new ones after the update? This looks awesome!
I'm sure there will be a sync button to save previous ones.

Technically since it's holding its own against what we can say is an end game boss would it not count as an upgrade due to it's place in progression?
I'll say again, It's simply a Restored Starfury. But because two items can't share the same name, They changed it to Star Wraith and adjusted the values so both the original, And new Star Fury's could exist in the game without one outshining the other.

I find the progression was simply the best means of implementing it back into the game, The new Starfury is excellent as a early melee weapon, And a good tool to utilize when exploring underground. The original version always excelled at crowd control, It's fitting to put it endgame, Especially with a wave-type boss.

You can consider it an upgrade, Yes. But I, And many other people are simply going to see it as a Restored item rather than an upgraded item. (You could think of it as something like a True Night's Edge. It's not so much as an upgrade, As it is a restoration on the item.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom