PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam. Like I didn't play enough of terraria already. ahah. It has been a while, I don't even completly remember how my world look like, just that I spend way too many time build stuff.
Going to play again for sure, creating a new world and more to farm the new stuff. But I think I will keep the world I have this time, just going to make it bigger and better. More likely my pantheon will get some new armor.

Yes, it's just... Saying clearly: do we need these kind of achievements? Just a waste in my opinion.
I feel like some of these achievements are generally to congratulate players for completing something for the first time and not something attractive for achievement hunters, but in a way I think these kinds of achievements contribute to that some newer players keep playing the game since just an achievement that is basically patting you in the back telling you you did a good job even if it wasn't very challenging can be rewarding.

It seems like we have a corruption/hallow Pillar, a space (Martian?) Pillar, and a Solar Pillar.
I'm worried that all 3 Pillars will be very similar to eachother, and that they will only be the same fight reskinned + maybe a few differences.
I think there is probably a fourth pillar because the wallpaper/thumbnail shows 4 different colored moons and 4 different armor sets, these armor sets are also probably gotten by completing each of the new different moon phases.

awww crap, I need to extend my Armour Room, it barely holds all of the boss trophies + armours as it is. Looks Like I'll be tearing down some of my Hallow Bar Stash next to it for an extension

Same ahah. But I don't even completly remember how the thing look like. Just that it was really ambitious.

I think there is probably a fourth pillar because the wallpaper/thumbnail shows 4 different colored moons and 4 different armor sets, these armor sets are also probably gotten by completing each of the new different moon phases.

Would make sense. But the different armor are more likely to be for different playstyle than just upgrade.

Yes, it's just... do we need this kind of achievements? Just a waste in my opinion.
To be honest, those are the kind of achievements I like. I want an achievement for EVERYTHING, that includes dealing damage to a bird without killing it, crafting the Night's Edge, collecting every item in the game. Stuff like that. xD

A lot of people forget about this . . .

It was quite the first day at GDC for the team! We thought we would take some time out from our day to send along a quick 1.3 greeting to you all.
index.php

Oh, and we will just leave you with one other little tidbit...
Our goal is to have Terraria 1.3 ready for release in June 2015

Maybe you're right. But at other moments with visible slots there are only five accessory slots.

Maybe there is something like "All classes can wear shields, but only melee class has the special slot for shield".
My guess is that it's a potion that gives an extra accessory slot. The likelihood of them making you choose an actual class when you start your character (instead of being an "anything goes" character, where you can use anything you want with a mix of anything you want) is pretty much 0.

Would make sense. But the different armor are more likely to be for different playstyle than just upgrade.
I agree, my guess is from left to right, that these sets are:
Summoner, warrior, mage and ranger.

Is 1.3 coming to the mobile versions of terraria? I really wanna know because I mainly play on mobile our pc isn't that good of a pc and we just moved and our Xbox is in storage so in case it comes out for Xbox I can't get that so I'm stuck on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom