PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copyright only applies when your selling things for money, you're fine posting how it looks here as long as you don't claim that it's your artwork and you don't try selling it.
That's not exacly how copyright works.. It's using something that is copyrighted as your work, not only selling for money. Even if you will make a free fangame, with Terraria name and logo in it without strickt permision from Relogic, you can have problems.

I've been waiting this whole time to see if anyone has noticed this.

But after 38 pages and numerous discussion threads, still no-one but me has noticed it it seems. q-q

Solar Wings.

That's not exacly how copyright works.. It's using something that is copyrighted as your work, not only selling for money. Even if you will make a free fangame, with Terraria name and logo in it without strickt permision from Relogic, you can have problems.
I guess you might if the creator is really strict about people using their work, but I'm pretty sure Crowno wouldn't mind here...

We've all noticed the wings. We just didn't call them out by anything other than "New Wings" because we don't know what to call them. :/
I just hope that now when you dye your wings, any particle effects they might have will turn the color of the dye you put on it. Blue flame wings with fiery particles just doesn't work. q-q

----------------

I just can't believe no-one mentions it in any analysis video.

5e8281fd02cf48e245161834c510e3a4.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom