PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the guy was fighting the eye of Cthulhu I think he was using the console/mobile exclusive bow called the sharanga!!!!! :eek: But I didn't see any spectre arrows if I am right. ;(

It's a possibility, but I highly doubt it. I don't think the granite or the marble biome are very connected to the pillars at all. I think that this perticular moon phase is the one you have to complete to aquire the first armor set you can see in the thumbnail of the video because you can see similarities in between the remaining 3 armor sets and the 3 pillars showcased in the trailer, this is probably the fourth pillar that you get the fourth (or first) armor set that looks like a summoner set.

But hey, its just a theory, a GAME THEORY! Thx for reading

Bee's Knees is a very interesting bow... I wonder how noob characters would go about in Expert Mode...
(noob characters = new characters... lol)

After looking at the trailer a bit more, the thing with the worm and stuff looks like an underground hallowed sand biome. The blocks inside the kinda marbley blocks look like hallowed sand.
And besides, sandworms.

After looking at the trailer a bit more, the thing with the worm and stuff looks like an underground hallowed sand biome. The blocks inside the kinda marbley blocks look like hallowed sand.
And besides, sandworms.
A similar comment was made before, which was also liked by cenx. This is very possible.

I feel like doing that. If there are exclusive Expert Mode items then I'll dive right in (it's an habit of mine to disregard any difficulty if there is exclusive stuff).

I really wish I had people to play Multiplayer on Expert Mode with. Curse my inability to create a server.

Oh well, Single player life for life. :(

Okay, I have a theory. Do you guys remember when we saw that wheel mount dig like crazy? In the trailer we see someone use the lazer machine gun on that mount, which leads me to believe that the digging is from an item, not the mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom