PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Responding to some stuffs I missed earlier.

+In the goblin army shot, there is a golden bunny. (I might as well make a full trailer analysis instead of trying to cram everything in this one post)
Is a dyed Bunny pet. It follows the player around and is not dead.

Oh, I don't know if this was mentioned in the last 30 or so pages, but there may not be any golden worms or butterflies. It's evident throughout the video that they use hunter potions most of the time, and the fact that a shimmering green slime hopes in to view at the end of the scene with the "golden worm" suggests that it was merely emitting particles due to the potion.
Hunter Potion highlights friendly mobs green.

This is iffy. The biome in question seemed to have be relatively late-game. The dinosaur armor was used in a scene with enemies that had 110 to 240 HP. This seems to me like early hardmode. (Also, the bone substance was in far too big of veins to be an ore.)
Either that or it was in Expert Mode, where Zombies get so much health that they become stronger than Possessed Armors in non-Expert-Mode.

I'd love if it was released at like 6:00 AM Mountain Time, because then I could DL it after a good rest and then play it non-stop. xD
Yay mountain time! But tbh I might accidentally sleep past that and miss the first few hours of the update.

Would be great if it were 10:00 AM MT, though. :happy:

Not really worth it to put words in my mouth when my post is up there for all to see. I say "stop" in a way that I would say "stop slapping yourself in the face"
Edited my post to better explain. Basically, just let them slap them self.

Also, "put words in my mouth"? It was an exaggeration putting "it's annoying" in there, but you did sound pretty hostile in that post. It was implied that you're agitated by people asking "What time is it going to be released, since you have a planned release day?"

Last edited:
You know.. I am really hoping there is a new Ranger armour set pre-hardmode that is before the dungeon coming with 1.3. As someone who enjoys taking the Ranged role, having to wait until the dungeon for a Ranged armour set is very awkward and annoying since Melee has things off the bat and Magic armour can be obtained fairly early on as well.

Just some thoughts.

You know.. I am really hoping there is a new Ranger armour set pre-hardmode that is before the dungeon coming with 1.3. As someone who enjoys taking the Ranged role, having to wait until the dungeon for a Ranged armour set is very awkward and annoying since Melee has things off the bat and Magic armour can be obtained fairly early on as well.

Just some thoughts.
Two words: Fossil Armor.
It might be ranged armor, because the Javelins seems to match the set well.

I noticed that, but I am still not 100% sure if it is a pre-hardmode or hardmode set.
I'm guessing the Javelins will have a base damage of around 30, give or take, and that the set bonus is giving additional damage. So since it's dealing around 32 damage to enemies that are going to be more difficult than other monsters since it's a unique underground biome, and taking into account the enemy's defense, I'd venture to guess you can mine the Fossil Ore pre-hardmode with something like a Gold or Nightmare Pickaxe.

I'm guessing the Javelins will have a base damage of around 30, give or take, and that the set bonus is giving additional damage. So since it's dealing around 32 damage to enemies that are going to be more difficult than other monsters since it's a unique underground biome, and taking into account the enemy's defense, I'd venture to guess you can mine the Fossil Ore pre-hardmode with something like a Gold or Nightmare Pickaxe.

Hopefully. We'll just have to see come June 30th. It would be nice to get a new Ranged armour set pre-hardmode.

Is that...Medusa?!
Dryad is making Wood Man's Shield...
And was that Chtulhu in a mage creature who made an thing named "Solar Pillar"?
Im more worried about know all of this after the release of 1.3 more than the 1.3 ...

Is that...Medusa?!
Dryad is making Wood Man's Shield...
And was that Chtulhu in a mage creature who made an thing named "Solar Pillar"?
Im more worried about know all of this after the release of 1.3 more than the 1.3 ...
Meh, your fine. They wouldn't make the game impossible

I get that you are super hyped about the game but it will literally come out when they decide to release it. They don't have an exact time to give you. What are you going to do if they said, Oh it will be released at 6 am! and then something happened to make them delay it a bit? I'm pretty sure the plan is to wait for an announcement to give them time to make sure everything is working properly. If not there will be a sea of threads full of people raging about how "they promised!" and "I missed work for this?!".

Give a margin of error.
I don't want an exact time. I just want to know from what point onwards it can be released. Because June 30th is a long time. Just saying that they "plan" on releasing it on say 8 am PST or whatever would make it easier for me to wait for it. If they then say that they have to postpone the release for another 3 hours or so wouldn't matter to me as long as I know that it can't be released before that point.

EDIT: Even just on what timezone June 30th is based of would be fine

And now Im curious about if easter eggs and special items will be added to the first players who play the 1.3 when released...

I don't want an exact time. I just want to know from what point onwards it can be released. Because June 30th is a long time. Just saying that they "plan" on releasing it on say 8 am PST or whatever would make it easier for me to wait for it. If they then say that they have to postpone the release for another 3 hours or so wouldn't matter to me as long as I know that it can't be released before that point.

EDIT: Even just on what timezone June 30th is based of would be fine

Indiana (most of it) is in the eastern time zone. Make a secondary clock on your computer if you really want to check what time it is but don't put all your faith in it being released then. I can tell you it will be most likely released at: 6 to 8 am, or 6 to 8 pm june 30th. I cant care less what time it actually releases but for your sake we can only assume it will be released during typical business hours. Does Relogic even lose sleep on this? That also effects when it will be released but you want to release games when a lot of people will play them. In the morning or typically after work hours.

tl;dr Eastern time zone, 6:00 to 8:00 am/pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom