PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i dont really care what the first players get as items. There are already going to be completely unique items. Thats plenty for me. By the way, I am so excited it isnt even funny.

Edit
woo first post on page 80

It has been a loooooong time for me only spoiling myself from things I accidentally glance at, but the trailer was too tempting not to watch. I have some speculations, but I won't tell them because I might inadvertenly spoil myself (wait, what?) Can say I'm looking forward to the Ancient Greek reference monsters + Expert Mode though!

Well, i dont really care what the first players get as items. There are already going to be completely unique items. Thats plenty for me. By the way, I am so excited it isnt even funny.

Edit
woo first post on page 80
My question is how unique? and is it in the entire world?

As in no Two people can have the same item in the entire world? That would just be... well BAD

Honestly I really hope that the "Unique" Items are not what I think they will be.
Though you cant rightly claim them to be without just having only 1 in the entire game.

I am Just gonna go with unfounded fears.

And if it does turn out to be what I think, Time to get them all......

Last edited:
My question is how unique? and is it in the entire world?

As in no Two people can have the same item in the entire world? That would just be... well BAD

Honestly I really hope that the "Unique" Items are not what I think they will be.
Though you cant rightly claim them to be without just having only 1 in the entire game.

I am Just gonna go with unfounded fears.

And if it does turn out to be what I think, Time to get them all......

Unique as in Unique to a specific mode -- in this case, Expert Mode.

An example.. you play on a normal world all the way to the end, collect everything, etc. You decide to make an Expert Mode world / character and you get to the dungeon and kill a monster. It drops something you've never seen before and its a special bow, unique to the Dungeon and more specifically, unique to Expert Mode as it is an Expert Mode only drop.

Indiana (most of it) is in the eastern time zone. Make a secondary clock on your computer if you really want to check what time it is but don't put all your faith in it being released then. I can tell you it will be most likely released at: 6 to 8 am, or 6 to 8 pm june 30th. I cant care less what time it actually releases but for your sake we can only assume it will be released during typical business hours. Does Relogic even lose sleep on this? That also effects when it will be released but you want to release games when a lot of people will play them. In the morning or typically after work hours.

tl;dr Eastern time zone, 6:00 to 8:00 am/pm
Thank you thats all I needed to know. Even if these aren't official statementst i can at least make something out of it.

Unique as in Unique to a specific mode -- in this case, Expert Mode.

An example.. you play on a normal world all the way to the end, collect everything, etc. You decide to make an Expert Mode world / character and you get to the dungeon and kill a monster. It drops something you've never seen before and its a special bow, unique to the Dungeon and more specifically, unique to Expert Mode as it is an Expert Mode only drop.

That would be much better than my fear.

Also I believe it will be expert mode Worlds, as it cant be character specific. Since it affects NPC AI.
Least that's my thoughts on the matter.

I wanted to make a song about this video, but I suck at coming up with lyrics, singing, making music, etc..

Anyways, I am STILL. REALLY. HYPED.

WHEN IS THIS JUNE 30th HERE AND WHERE CAN I BUY IT I NEEEEEEEEED IT NOW

(silently sobbing while saying several television references, most incomprehensible but consisting of Steven Universe quotes, Invader Zim quotes, and other cartoon quotes)

That would be much better than my fear.

Also I believe it will be expert mode Worlds, as it cant be character specific. Since it affects NPC AI.
Least that's my thoughts on the matter.

The thing is.. what stops a character from going to a normal world and grabbing end game gear to blaze through an Expert Mode world. I have a feeling its both Character and World specific.

I wanted to make a song about this video, but I suck at coming up with lyrics, singing, making music, etc..

Anyways, I am STILL. REALLY. HYPED.

WHEN IS THIS JUNE 30th HERE AND WHERE CAN I BUY IT I NEEEEEEEEED IT NOW

(silently sobbing while saying several television references, most incomprehensible but consisting of Steven Universe quotes, Invader Zim quotes, and other cartoon quotes)

You want to buy the game or The day it comes out?

The thing is.. what stops a character from going to a normal world and grabbing end game gear to blaze through an Expert Mode world. I have a feeling its both Character and World specific.

I was thinking you would mention something like this.

For it to be Character and World, that means that only. Expert mode of them both would be able to interact with other expert mode characters/world.
I think this might be a bit of a stretch,
Needless to say, Everything will be doing more damage have more hp so on. If you think about it, You may need a character with gear already to do anything in the New mode. If some people think that Regular Zombies are going to have 100-200hp (and end up being right) a copper/wooden sword wont cut it... No pun intended.

it could be like the trust system patchumz was talking about but for all we know for expert mode we are probably going to need those end game gear, although i doubt it

Better question is why should you worry about it? If someone comes into your expert mode server with tons of hardmode gear you can easily throw them out if you have your :red: together. Never run a server without security. I don't have server security but I do require people to tunnel so if you cheat on my server I will just disconnect you and tell you off.

Better question is why should you worry about it? If someone comes into your expert mode server with tons of hardmode gear you can easily throw them out if you have your :red: together. Never run a server without security. I don't have server security but I do require people to tunnel so if you cheat on my server I will just disconnect you and tell you off.

There can be problems with your system still. Some people can cheat and you will never know about it. I run a Tshock server for my friends. But it isn't open to the public.

And if you just do it with your friends you don't have to worry that much

I WANT TO BUY A TIME MACHINE.
Doesn't everyone,

Though if you were serious about not knowing where to buy the game its on steam. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom