PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started Terraria at 1.0.4 and i have still the hype for this game !
That's cool that you've stuck with it this whole time. I think I got lucky with my start. The first time I played was on Xbox and my friend gave me a full set of arms rite armor. He kicked me from his world and told me I needed to make 50 gold bars. I did and he told me to throw it in the lava... I did. But, he helped me have fun and introduced me to my favorite game!

That's cool that you've stuck with it this whole time. I think I got lucky with my start. The first time I played was on Xbox and my friend gave me a full set of arms rite armor. He kicked me from his world and told me I needed to make 50 gold bars. I did and he told me to throw it in the lava... I did. But, he helped me have fun and introduced me to my favorite game!

I've been around since official release on the PC, although I didn't start playing until 1.1 came out since at the time Terraria didn't want to work with my PC properly.

I've been around since official release on the PC, although I didn't start playing until 1.1 came out since at the time Terraria didn't want to work with my PC properly.
Lol I played for about a year on a crappy laptop but I got a much better one now.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg
of waiting

I know it's a bunny pet. I said that later in the page.

What are you talking about? I wasn't talking about zombies at all. And I'm guessing they wouldn't show anything expert mode until the transition that said "challenge yourself in expert mode".
[DOUBLEPOST=1435405147,1435404986][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm going to stay up for a midnight release. At 1.2, re digit previously stated it would definitely not be released at midnight, but it ended up being released at 11:56 pm. (Basically midnight.) I bet they're going for a MN release again.
I remember that. I was so hyped I went to sleep early in case that happened and then woke up around 2, played until 6 am and started getting ready for school. I was tired, but it was worth it. I hadn't even reached hard mode since I was engulfed in all the new content. Good thing this update is being released during the summer allowing me to possibly pull an all nighter, my first?...

I remember that. I was so hyped I went to sleep early in case that happened and then woke up around 2, played until 6 am and started getting ready for school. I was tired, but it was worth it. I hadn't even reached hard mode since I was engulfed in all the new content. Good thing this update is being released during the summer allowing me to possibly pull an all nighter, my first?...
I'm in the same boat you are.

Dinosaurs are dumb though. Bloody murderers, they are!
Dinosaurs...? Dumb? No. Very few dinosaurs were actually stupid. Examples would be Stegosaurus because their brains are so small. More intelligent dinosaurs include T-rex, Troodon, and Utahraptor.
Sorry if this is rude and off-topic, but I am an absolute dinosaur nut.

Dinosaurs...? Dumb? No. Very few dinosaurs were actually stupid. Examples would be Stegosaurus because their brains are so small. More intelligent dinosaurs include T-rex, Troodon, and Utahraptor.
Sorry if this is rude and off-topic, but I am an absolute dinosaur nut.
Dude. You just killed the conversation.

Jk. :p I Bet it was hard for t-rexes to be so smart and have really tiny arms.

Dude. You just killed the conversation.

Jk. :p I Bet it was hard for t-rexes to be so smart and have really tiny arms.
What people don't know, is that they actually had plans to build a rocket, but they couldn't draw the plans because of there short arms. Due to this, no-one knew what materials they exactly needed and it never worked out.

Maybe it's because I haven't played terraria in a year or so now and because I'm an educated pessimist. But I really don't care when that game drops out of the sky. I know it will eventually pop out of the sky.. or never appear at all. Either way, because I'm not worried about it, it just won't bother me. It would be nice to play 1.3 don't get me wrong but I'm not pulling out any hair or hyper gyrating in my seat over it either. Maybe deep down in parts of me that aren't corroded I have faith that Red will release the game and that there is nothing to worry about. Maybe I don't care about anything anymore. But it doesn't really matter.
Well aren't you just a bundle of sunshine. 2 deep 5 me.

I have enough sources of depression if I need them, but thanks for the offer. XD
^

In Expert Mode, pre-Hardmode enemies scale up health somehow, which means those new enemies might not be Hardmode like you presume them to be, but rather a pre-Hardmode biome where the enemies have been scaled up because of Expert Mode.

Plus you never know. They showed Dyes pets and mounts before they said "Customize like never before," after all.
The more health on the enemies thing is probably just because the server is now in hardmode, where ALL enemies will probably properly get a stat boost to compensate for their weak existences finally.

For everone saying the Graphite Golem is 'early Harmode because he has 240 HP', I'll have you know both the Shark and Bone Serpent have 250 HP.
I agree that the Granite biome will be accessible pre-hardmode.

I was thinking about why taking the 30th June as release date.... then it dawned on me. "Maybe it's a full moon on the 30th of June!"
It isn't, the next full moon is 2nd of July...
Why do you do dis odd day Red? Why must you release on a date that has no obvious reason?
*always wants a logical reason for release dates if there's a possibility there will be.*
My guess: They want to release it on the 30th because that's the day everyone finishes their tests, basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom