PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The release date seems to be when a lot of people are on and able to play. Most people will be done with school and Tuesday's aren't Monday's which means you won't be playing the update one he worst day of the week, for those that have to work an 8-5 day job.

I'd hope it's a midnight release like last time. I enjoyed that and since its summer I can stay up all night long streaming into the morning.

For everone saying the Graphite Golem is 'early Harmode because he has 240 HP', I'll have you know both the Shark and Bone Serpent have 250 HP.
Disagreement. Sharks and Bone Serpent are rare mobs, while Granite Golems are quite common. They're clearly post-hardmode.

Disagreement. Sharks and Bone Serpent are rare mobs, while Granite Golems are quite common. They're clearly post-hardmode.
They're biome-specific, not rare, so that argument doesn't work as well. We can speculate all we like but we don't know for another 3 days, that's when people can say "I told you so." xD
Noooo. There isn't a 4th pillar confirmed yet. It's only speculated due to the 4 moons in Crowno's artwork.
index.php

There you go, 4th pillar confirmed.

I dub the fourth pillar, 'Mr. Cuddles."

Edit: As a side note, I'm so eager for 1.3 I'm getting bored super quick of Terraria 1.2.4. June 30th cannot come soon enough.

They're biome-specific, not rare, so that argument doesn't work as well. We can speculate all we like but we don't know for another 3 days, that's when people can say "I told you so." xD

index.php

Who says that isn't one of the other 3 pillars? I mean, for all we know it could just be one made totally black and photoshopped into the picture. This actually seems like a likely scenario to me, since there's no projectiles, and it's still Re-logic we're talking about. More things to support this is that the other 3 were floating above a building, and this one isn't. With that, the ones we definitively know of now were linked to their own biome, and I'm quite sure Purity have the Solar Pillar (Although you might have to correct me on that last argument.).

index.php

Even in their biomes they're considered an uncommon enemy. However, as you might notice, they (granite Golems) tend to swarm player. I'm not telling that it absolutely means that they're hardmode enemies, but mob-specific spawn rates are something you should be wary about.

Last edited:
Who says that isn't one of the other 3 pillars? I mean, for all we know it could just be one made totally black and photoshopped into the picture. This actually seems like a likely scenario to me, since there's no projectiles, and it's still Re-logic we're talking about. More things to support this is that the other 3 were floating above a building, and this one isn't. With that, the ones we definitively know of now were linked to their own biome, and I'm quite sure Purity have the Solar Pillar (Although you might have to correct me on that last argument.).

Bn3bVxz.jpg

This is from her profile, there are 4 towers.

I had a weird dream last night. I wonder whether this will come true or not.

Basically, I'm in Terraria 1.3, looking at the map. It must be Hardmode, because the large stripe of Crimson is present. And the area my character appears to be in look like a darker shade of red than most of the Crimson. So I close the map, and I am in what is unmistakably a Crimsoned Granite biome. Wonder it that'll be a thing...
[DOUBLEPOST=1435420086,1435419885][/DOUBLEPOST]
Noooo. There isn't a 4th pillar confirmed yet. It's only speculated due to the 4 moons in Crowno's artwork.
Actually, there is. Go on Cenx's profile, and go look at Sz's post there. Cenx tells him that there are four, and the names he guessed are incorrect.

I found something whilst watching the trailer again!

During the first part of the Hagrid screen where people think that he is in the underground desert there is a section to the top-left that shows an entrance. At first, you see that it connects to a background that looks exactly like the new desert backwall. This seems kind of interesting, but what I'm really getting at is right next to it. The white block that people thought was sand or pearls and or something isn't falling and it doesn't have something under it. Thus I conclude that it is not sand.

During the first part of the Hagrid screen where people think that he is in the underground desert there is a section to the top-left that shows an entrance. At first, you see that it connects to a background that looks exactly like the new desert backwall. This seems kind of interesting, but what I'm really getting at is right next to it. The white block that people thought was sand or pearls and or something isn't falling and it doesn't have something under it. Thus I conclude that it is not sand.
I conclude that it is sand, but that the sand backwall keeps sand up, so that the underground desert is possible.

What about our Australian Fellas? We should release the update thinking about them, since they're 1 day ahead of us, like, yknow, when It's june 30th for them, it's still June 29th of them, aka, they'll have the update on online July 1st.

I think we should release it in 29th of june and secretly keep the release date and sneak the update one day before, of course, thinking about australians.

Pedguin speculated that it might be a kind of 'Sand stone' to make underground deserts possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom