PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god... I have always had a mac and always wanted terraria. I have been torturing myself with terraria videos since paperbatvg did a terraria series... does anyone even remember that? I can't wait for terraria for mac!

10,080% sure that it was 1 PM.

God dammit, I wanted post #2000. D:

Speaking of that, hooray for this thread reaching 100 pages! It's now time for me to leave this thread and join the next.

Sorry! I didn't realize I was about to be #2000!

Have a cookie instead :3
cookie-1.gif

Oh my god... I have always had a mac and always wanted terraria. I have been torturing myself with terraria videos since paperbatvg did a terraria series... does anyone even remember that? I can't wait for terraria for mac!
I remember that, back then I was naive and just thought of this as a bad minecraft clone, but I eventually decided to watch the videos and got it on release day.

now I have 1500 hours clocked and its easily in my top 5 games of all time. Taught me not to judge so harshly and quickly.

Man I hope the update is ready and they are simply taking a well deserved break before the chaos that will be the launch. But who am I kidding? Things never go that smoothly for games... Do they? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom