Good day everyone and I would like to say thank you for inviting me.

DrewTerra12

Terrarian
I've started playing Terraria since last month and I was impressed by the game, developers, and the community on how much they care and love they gave it. I downloaded Terraria on my phone the day before me and my family went on a road trip and so far was absorbed playing the game till I drained my phone. A month later, I installed the PC version so I could play the 1.3 version and play on a large map which eventually led me to sacrifice allot of sleep so I could grind for crafting parts to make the cellphone to the frostspark boots and ways making contraptions immediately after killing the Skeletron boss and freeing the Mechanic such as building a liquid generator to a statue farm. When I started playing the game, I expected it to be similar to Crashlands and Minecraft but the more I play the more the game reminds me of the game called "Cave story" the other game that I also adored for it's 2d Metroidvania mechanics where the game rewards players for their exploration and backtracking. I have to admit that I have become a fan of Terraria and I also have an adoration for games that successfully utilize a hybrid of mechanics and gameplay. It has truly been a golden experience and I am happy to share it with you all so thank you for inviting me.

I've started playing Terraria since last month and I was impressed by the game, developers, and the community on how much they care and love they gave it. I downloaded Terraria on my phone the day before me and my family went on a road trip and so far was absorbed playing the game till I drained my phone. A month later, I installed the PC version so I could play the 1.3 version and play on a large map which eventually led me to sacrifice allot of sleep so I could grind for crafting parts to make the cellphone to the frostspark boots and ways making contraptions immediately after killing the Skeletron boss and freeing the Mechanic such as building a liquid generator to a statue farm. When I started playing the game, I expected it to be similar to Crashlands and Minecraft but the more I play the more the game reminds me of the game called "Cave story" the other game that I also adored for it's 2d Metroidvania mechanics where the game rewards players for their exploration and backtracking. I have to admit that I have become a fan of Terraria and I also have an adoration for games that successfully utilize a hybrid of mechanics and gameplay. It has truly been a golden experience and I am happy to share it with you all so thank you for inviting me.
This is such a lovely introduction chronicling how you became introduced to and immersed in Terraria. So glad that you shared this with us @DrewTerra12 and welcome to the forums. `:)

Back
Top Bottom