tModLoader Good Luck Have Fun (Harder Terraria Mod)

Do you think this mod will make you hate me?

• Yes

Votes: 28 37.8%
  • No

Votes: 46 62.2%

• Total voters

Casu

Empress of Light
So I found expert mode easy after a while so I made a mod to make me rage quit. This mod works in normal mode and will stack with expert mode and any other similar mods. The effects are active when you have the mod enabled. With all that said, let's take a look at the actual changes.
These changes are for the next update:

1.25x Health
1.25x Damage
1.25x Defense
1.25x Knockback Resistance
1.5x Money Dropped
Natural Regeneration (stronger regen in hardmode)
Immunity to traps and lava
1.25x spawnrates
1.25x max enemy spawns

The Twins
They still help each other out after death

The Destroyer
It occasionally summons a laser airstrike

Skeletron Prime
It fires lasers in random directions while spinning if he has no limbs

You have a chance to get the bleeding debuff when damaged.

There are poorly sprited biome cores which are accessories. They have a 1/500 chance to drop in their respective biome in hardmode. Each one increases a different stat and they can all be combined to create a powerful accessory.

Download on the mod browser​

Last edited:
I've finished all the prehardmode boss changes. I need suggestions for the twins and the destroyer.
Hm...
May be the destroyer should kinda hav small faster versions of itself...and the twins maybe hav their own special ability...(retinazer...the laser dude...should have some increased melee attack and lasers that debuffs while spamatism's flame breath is longer...anyway good luck!!!

Any progress ?, this mod sounds really good ^^

most mods make everything way to easy

Any progress ?, this mod sounds really good ^^

most mods make everything way to easy

I'd say it's almost ready, I just have to make the cultist harder. I'm glad you think the mod is good!

a mod that add more attacks to the bosses with revengence included....... I dont hate you caseratis.....you made my terraria gameplay more interesting than what already is.

a mod that add more attacks to the bosses with revengence included....... I dont hate you caseratis.....you made my terraria gameplay more interesting than what already is.
I hate myself lol. I forgot that I couldn't cheese the king slime with a rope and then died miserably.

Did a little checking, and I think Golem may be conventionally invincible. The post isn't lying when it says insane regen, it's insane enough to need EXTREMELY high damage coming in constantly to start making a dent. Most weapons just won't cut it, you're going to need Duke Fishron weapons and a load of damage increases, and you're going to need to keep the DPS steady or risk losing massive progress.

Did a little checking, and I think Golem may be conventionally invincible. The post isn't lying when it says insane regen, it's insane enough to need EXTREMELY high damage coming in constantly to start making a dent. Most weapons just won't cut it, you're going to need Duke Fishron weapons and a load of damage increases, and you're going to need to keep the DPS steady or risk losing massive progress.
So I think what you are trying to say is that it needs to be nerfed.

This bug makes the old one's army annoying so i'm reporting it

Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at GLHF.AI.EyeOFCthulhuAI.AI(NPC npc) in c:\Users\Casey\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GLHF\AI\EyeOfCthulhuAI.cs:line 25 at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__14_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at GLHF.AI.EyeOFCthulhuAI.AI(NPC npc) in c:\Users\Casey\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GLHF\AI\EyeOfCthulhuAI.cs:line 25
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.AI(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.NPCAI(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

This bug makes the old one's army annoying so i'm reporting it

Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at GLHF.AI.EyeOFCthulhuAI.AI(NPC npc) in c:\Users\Casey\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GLHF\AI\EyeOfCthulhuAI.cs:line 25 at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__14_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at GLHF.AI.EyeOFCthulhuAI.AI(NPC npc) in c:\Users\Casey\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\GLHF\AI\EyeOfCthulhuAI.cs:line 25
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.AI(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.NPCAI(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
I'll check it out.

what if instead of healing when one dies, you need to kill both twins within a certain amount of time or the dead one gets revived?

what if instead of healing when one dies, you need to kill both twins within a certain amount of time or the dead one gets revived?
we dont want an "old version of devourer of gods" of calamity on this mod when he splits and we need to kill BOTH of them in a certain period of time of 10 seconds in order to "win the fight" and besides the twins would despawn at dawn.

Back
Top Bottom