Mobile Good news for Android users!!!

NASA

Terrarian
So, i think almost none of you know how to play online on the mobile android than using bluetooth or same wifi. Well i found a youtube video showing you how to play with other people on Android. The application name is VPN Easy. You will need to add terraria by clicking on a + under. Then choosing a country. Connect with vpn and then enter in terraria. When clicking joining game, worlds appear. Sometimes they dont. That means that there arent worlds active.
Here's the vid because i dont think you understood me :v
Important note: if entering in your own world while you used that application, people will be able to enter your world and do anything that they want untill you leave the world.

So, i think almost none of you know how to play online on the mobile android than using bluetooth or same wifi. Well i found a youtube video showing you how to play with other people on Android. The application name is VPN Easy. You will need to add terraria by clicking on a + under. Then choosing a country. Connect with vpn and then enter in terraria. When clicking joining game, worlds appear. Sometimes they dont. That means that there arent worlds active.
Here's the vid because i dont think you understood me :v
Important note: if entering in your own world while you used that application, people will be able to enter your world and do anything that they want untill you leave the world.
Much like the various third-party apps out there that offer online multiplayer for mobile Terraria, this VPN app is not something that is officially supported, nor do we recommend anyone use it. If you choose to use this it is at your own risk.

Ok. Well i guess that this threads needs to be removed...
It’s fine @NASA, it’s not breaking any rules. `:) I just need to be sure, since they’re getting this info from the official forums, that people know it’s not officially supported.

Back
Top Bottom