good OST recommendations

SaltyBeggar

Skeletron
Hello, I'd really like good OST recommendations from you guys.
The good game OSTs I know are: Terraria and Calamity Mod (this is literally the Terraria Forums lol), Undertale and Deltarune, Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero, Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, Katana Zero, Hyper Light Drifter, Ori and The Blind Forest, Celeste, Hollow knight and Hollow Knight: Silksong (the game itself still didn't launch but the music composer uploaded two samples of the game's music in youtube), Minecraft and Epic Battle Fantasy 5.
Never played Katana Zero and Celeste, but I'd really like to do so.
Also never played Epic Battle Fantasy 5, but honestly, I don't want to play this one

Hello, I'd really like good OST recommendations from you guys.
The good game OSTs I know are: Terraria and Calamity Mod (this is literally the Terraria Forums lol), Undertale and Deltarune, Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero, Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, Katana Zero, Hyper Light Drifter, Ori and The Blind Forest, Celeste, Hollow knight and Hollow Knight: Silksong (the game itself still didn't launch but the music composer uploaded two samples of the game's music in youtube), Minecraft and Epic Battle Fantasy 5.
Never played Katana Zero and Celeste, but I'd really like to do so.
Also never played Epic Battle Fantasy 5, but honestly, I don't want to play this one
Try the terraria otherworld soundtrack it’s pretty good, but sad at the same time because it’s the music of a canceled game.

Let’s see. First off, I definitely recommend playing Celeste. Amazing game in both story and gameplay.

As for OSTs, Journey is a great atmospheric soundtrack with both relaxing bits and exciting parts. Then there is Ftl: Faster than Light, with it’s chiptuney style. Also in that vein is Risk of Rain, more fast-paced but no too much and with a good mix of old and new sounds.

Then there is the Supergiant Games combo; Bastion and Transistor. Both great in their own right and I’d say worth a listen or twenty :D

Crypt of the Necrodancer is a great rhythm (game) based soundtrack with some very catchy songs.

I have a few more, but those are some standouts and I figured that was enough for one post!

Shovel Knight - Example
The Binding of Isaac (original not rebirth, rebirth is good but I like original way more) - Example
Super Meat Boy (Original soundtrack not the new version, just as with Isaac the new ost is good but the original is way better) - Example
Xenoblade Chronicles - Example
Jet Set Radio - Example
Jet Set Radio Future - Example
Ronin - Example (I also reccomend the game itself, there's a demo on steam if you're interested)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengence - Example
Bionic Commando Rearmed - Example
Double Dragon Neon - Example
Ducktales Remastered - Example
Ghost Trick - Example (I highly reccomed anyone who hadn't played it to do so)
Rayman 3 - Example
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Example

Super Smash Bros Ultimate [here] (yeah, yeah, I know it's cheating but...) 😏 🤷‍♂️

Tekken Tag Tournament [here] (my goodness, classics back to back to back!)

Tekken 5 [here] (one of my favorites from the OST!)

Soul Blade/ Edge [here]

Guilty Gear Isuka [here] (also one of my favorites from this OST!)

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin [here]

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil [here] (another one of my favorites from the OST!)

Brave Fencer Musashi [here]

Monolith’s OST is top notch if you’re into chiptune. It makes a few other chiptune soundtracks sound a bit empty after hearing it.

Bullet Hell Monday, Sonic games(the best are Sonic Heroes, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Mania, Sonic CD Japan, Sonic and the Black Knight), Muse Dash(anime music mostly), Crypt of the Necrodancer, Starbound, Stardew Valley, Geometry Dash, Dynamix

Back
Top Bottom