Mobile Good Starting Class?

I bounce around, between melee and ranged then in hardmode i start addding in some magic. I believe duke is fightable before (flower of death) the razorblade magic item plus manaflower and magic dmg up is highly effective (so is his flail but in 1.4 pc i had to ditch melee) on everything until you get post moonlord.

Last time i fought duke (granted i did it on pc master mode) i found it was actually better to go with melee armour (for extra defense) and use range or magic equipment to take him down. I used a back and forth minecart track going into the sky over the ocean then once he reaches the last stage i ditch that track for a long straight track with turnarounds at each end.

I'd honestly look up videos and on the Wiki of the various classes and choose which one you want to play. My favorite has always been summoner, but I find range the easiest to start out with.

I usually not immediately choose a class when I start the game, as you can’t find much armor and accessories that give bonuses on a specific class. But when you defeat the Wall of Flesh, hardmode activates and everything changes, you should probably choose a class. But if you want to do it right now, I recommend using ranged.

Back
Top Bottom