• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Good Terraria Clones?

former_lurker

Terrarian
I did get Forager this week on the Switch, and it actually runs pretty good in handheld. After a slow start, I now have 20 crafting stations going with mining rods and a droid blasting, and notices cluttering up my screen. Then the Shrine boosted production, and with industry going double-time, everything else is in slo-mo. Fps was pretty good until this happened. I suppose I'll eventually try to have so much going on at once that the game crashes. :nursegrin:

Only one point where fps slows appallingly, and that's when you have a bunch of crystals going in the Crystal Cave.

Game is crazy addictive once you pass the slow start. Good call, @Yello_X ! :nursepassionate:

Derpling Ω

Plantera
I did get Forager this week on the Switch, and it actually runs pretty good in handheld. After a slow start, I now have 20 crafting stations going with mining rods and a droid blasting, and notices cluttering up my screen. Then the Shrine boosted production, and with industry going double-time, everything else is in slo-mo. Fps was pretty good until this happened. I suppose I'll eventually try to have so much going on at once that the game crashes. :nursegrin:

Only one point where fps slows appallingly, and that's when you have a bunch of crystals going in the Crystal Cave.

Game is crazy addictive once you pass the slow start. Good call, @Yello_X ! :nursepassionate:
There's an item called the Death rod which summons infinite skeletons and is the go-to for people trying to crash the game... ;)

former_lurker

Terrarian
There's an item called the Death rod which summons infinite skeletons and is the go-to for people trying to crash the game... ;)
Ooh. I have that. I ought to start a new game, though. There's one big chest I can't access because it was a museum reward, I forgot to bring a key, the chest was moved when I went back, and displays are in my way. I have a feeling it's that ankh-thing I saw somewhere, so that will help in the crash. :nursenaughty:

Top Bottom