Good Terraria Clones?

I did get Forager this week on the Switch, and it actually runs pretty good in handheld. After a slow start, I now have 20 crafting stations going with mining rods and a droid blasting, and notices cluttering up my screen. Then the Shrine boosted production, and with industry going double-time, everything else is in slo-mo. Fps was pretty good until this happened. I suppose I'll eventually try to have so much going on at once that the game crashes. :nursegrin:

Only one point where fps slows appallingly, and that's when you have a bunch of crystals going in the Crystal Cave.

Game is crazy addictive once you pass the slow start. Good call, @Yello_X ! :nursepassionate:

I did get Forager this week on the Switch, and it actually runs pretty good in handheld. After a slow start, I now have 20 crafting stations going with mining rods and a droid blasting, and notices cluttering up my screen. Then the Shrine boosted production, and with industry going double-time, everything else is in slo-mo. Fps was pretty good until this happened. I suppose I'll eventually try to have so much going on at once that the game crashes. :nursegrin:

Only one point where fps slows appallingly, and that's when you have a bunch of crystals going in the Crystal Cave.

Game is crazy addictive once you pass the slow start. Good call, @Yello_X ! :nursepassionate:
There's an item called the Death rod which summons infinite skeletons and is the go-to for people trying to crash the game... ;)

There's an item called the Death rod which summons infinite skeletons and is the go-to for people trying to crash the game... ;)

Ooh. I have that. I ought to start a new game, though. There's one big chest I can't access because it was a museum reward, I forgot to bring a key, the chest was moved when I went back, and displays are in my way. I have a feeling it's that ankh-thing I saw somewhere, so that will help in the crash. :nursenaughty:

Back
Top Bottom