Language Pack Googlerraria Language Pack

The Maveboy

Spazmatism
The Googlerraria language pack is a language pack that puts terraria into Google Translate, the "efficient" and "reliable" translator made by google themself. Google Translate makes ALOT of translation mistakes, and thats where Googlerraria comes in, in this language pack we're not only gonna translate a part of the game, we're translating the ENTIRE game, from NPCs names, Items, UI, and many more

Currently we have translated:
603 Items
Preview i guess

145 Enemies
Turkey Meat.jpg

And many many more UI changes

Socials:
Reddit : u/Yeet_Tato
Discord : Join the Googlerraria Discord Discord Server!
Steam Page : Steam Workshop::Googlerraria [3.0 UPDATE]

The Googlerraria language pack is a language pack that puts terraria into Google Translate, the "efficient" and "reliable" translator made by google themself. Google Translate makes ALOT of translation mistakes, and thats where Googlerraria comes in, in this language pack we're not only gonna translate a part of the game, we're translating the ENTIRE game, from NPCs names, Items, UI, and many more

Currently we have translated:
603 Items
View attachment 320812

145 Enemies
View attachment 320815

And many many more UI changes

Socials:
Reddit : u/Yeet_Tato
Discord : Join the Googlerraria Discord Discord Server!
Steam Page : Steam Workshop::Googlerraria [3.0 UPDATE]
maybe replace some stuff with google images as well? would be funny imo

Yo im back, months ago i showed the 3.0 ver, now its 4.0 and it certainly took me long enought

[Download/Steam page link https: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2452639586

Now it added more translations, specifically all contents from 1.2, and some more
1625414568290.png

2000+ Items Translated
200+ Enemies translated
Chat Announcements Translated
And way too much to list

Socials:
Reddit: u/Yeet_Tato
Steam: Mechanic Gaming

Yo im back, months ago i showed the 3.0 ver, now its 4.0 and it certainly took me long enought

[Download/Steam page link https: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2452639586

Now it added more translations, specifically all contents from 1.2, and some more
View attachment 330727

2000+ Items Translated
200+ Enemies translated
Chat Announcements Translated
And way too much to list

Socials:
Reddit: u/Yeet_Tato
Steam: Mechanic Gaming
There is no refund
I love it already

Back
Top Bottom