tModLoader GORB Modpack

ouywbrfiw4

Skeletron
Gorb (1).png

WELCOME TO THE GORB TERRARIA MODPACK!!!

This modpack aims to expand vanilla terraria into a lengthier experience with even more to explore and create.

Think of it like Terraria 1.9, a healthy amount of new content to discover, along with a ton of quality of life improvements.

Also, GORB is able to run flawlessly on the standard version of tModLoader!
No glitchy 64 bit version required!
Not only that, but it is also able to be used on large sized worlds!
With this modpack, you are no longer restricted to Medium sized worlds while running the standard tModLoader.

Many mods and modpacks add a bunch of new systems that often feel confusing or pointless.
GORB mods have been specially chosen to weave in seamlessly with normal vanilla progression.

While GORB does add a large amount of new content to the game, it also adds over 30 amazing quality of life mods that will greatly improve your terraria experience.

So what are you waiting for?
Start your GORB terraria playthrough today!

Download:

GORBPACK

20201008205112_1.jpg20201008205119_1.jpg

Last edited:
Could you show us some images/screenshots of what's been changed so people know what they're downloading?

What does it change besides the title screen?
This is a modpack. Not a mod. It is a large content pack that I put together for people who are wanting a full scale modded experience and don't want to worry about finding good QOL or worrying if mods will work well together.

This is a modpack. Not a mod. It is a large content pack that I put together for people who are wanting a full scale modded experience and don't want to worry about finding good QOL or worrying if mods will work well together.
I see.

I just released a large update to the modpack. Try it out!
The pack has been drastically changed and is now designed to weave in seamlessly with vanilla while still creating a "larger" feeling game.

Back
Top Bottom