Got a cool vanity character? See it used in the State of the Game Banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Beaufé! She is made to be like a flower with brown shoes, green pants, and pink/purple everything else. Putting the cape in the accessory slot makes it seem like the cape turns into the Mantle (or other wings). I love this effect!

I have attached the .plr file if that is more useful.

Equipment (see the colors in second image below):
  • Familiar Wig
  • Familiar Shirt
  • Familiar Pants
Accessories:
  • Purple Dye, Red Cape, Nebula Mantle
  • Nebula Dye, Angel Halo
  • Living Ocean Dye, Diamond Ring
Other:
  • Pink Dye, Companion Cube
  • Blue Dye, Blessed Apple

20200205235700_1.jpg

colors.JPG

Attachments

• Beaufé.plr
    2.2 KB · Views: 150
One of my female characters. I thought she was fitting for the valentine's theme.
She uses the bright pink dye on every item. For the armor I used Yoraizor's recolored goggles as the headgear. For the chestpiece I used cenx's breastplate and for the legs I used Jim's leggings. The visible accessoires are the mana regeneration band and the panic necklace. Both dyed bright pink as well. In the last three pictures you can see how I got the hair-, skin- and eye color.
violetta1.png
violetta2.png
Annotation 2020-02-06 123654.png
skin.png
Annotation 2020-02-06 124110.png

Last edited:
Meet Beaufé! She is made to be like a flower with brown shoes, green pants, and pink/purple everything else. Putting the cape in the accessory slot makes it seem like the cape turns into the Mantle (or other wings). I love this effect!

I have attached the .plr file if that is more useful.

Equipment (see the colors in second image below):
  • Familiar Wig
  • Familiar Shirt
  • Familiar Pants
Accessories:
  • Purple Dye, Red Cape, Nebula Mantle
  • Nebula Dye, Angel Halo
  • Living Ocean Dye, Diamond Ring
Other:
  • Pink Dye, Companion Cube
  • Blue Dye, Blessed Apple

View attachment 235260
View attachment 235261
That’s fun that you also included the .plr file, so clever. :)

Fun stuff! I'd join the fun, but I'd have to pick one of my characters below, and that means all my other characters might get an inferiority complex.
(Also, I wouldn't know which one to choose.)

Good luck to everyone!

Made an account just for this,

All natural, no dyes or accessories.
Been playing for years. Would love to have an involvement in the game.
View attachment 235221

Adventuring in tees, jeans, and sneakers, I dig it.

Adamantite Ranger Helm
Loki's Chestpiece
Jim's Leggings
Bundle of Balloons (tbh no)
Yoraiz0r's Spell

All with black and white dye

I know this won't win, especially because of the theme, but might as well submit anyway

Attachments

• ISgMOfB.jpg
    ISgMOfB.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 138

Hello Terrarians! As you know, each month we have a State of the Game, which is a community update on development progress across all active platforms. In these State of the Game threads a banner is included at the top to start it off, and that’s where you can get involved.

Want to see your character used in the State of the Game banner?
We’re hoping to get our talented community participating by opening up the opportunity for your Terraria character to be featured in the banner.

• HOW IT WORKS
    • You are not creating the banner, you’re submitting a vanity character that may be used in the banner
    • Post an image of the character
    • Then, post all the vanity and dyes used to create the character (either post an image of the equipment, or list out everything used)
    • Please use items from vanilla Terraria only (using a mod or inventory editor to acquire the vanilla items is fine though). The character will need to be able to be created in vanilla.

• FEBRUARY GUIDELINES <3
    • Submissions will be open until February 15th
    • For the February banner, a character that blends in well with Valentine colors of red/pink/purple/white would be nice, or fits a theme of friendship and love

• OTHER DETAILS
    • How will I know if I won? When the new State of the Game announcement is posted, this thread will be updated to congratulate the winner
    • What do I win? The satisfaction of seeing your vanity creation used in an official banner :)
    • Please realize that the chosen vanity character may be covered up quite a bit in the banner, as the background and player are not the focus of the banner

That’s it Terrarians! We hope you have fun with this little project and look forward to seeing your creations.

Attachments

• Yugo.jpg
    Yugo.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 230

Hello Terrarians! As you know, each month we have a State of the Game, which is a community update on development progress across all active platforms. In these State of the Game threads a banner is included at the top to start it off, and that’s where you can get involved.

Want to see your character used in the State of the Game banner?
We’re hoping to get our talented community participating by opening up the opportunity for your Terraria character to be featured in the banner.

• HOW IT WORKS
    • You are not creating the banner, you’re submitting a vanity character that may be used in the banner
    • Post an image of the character
    • Then, post all the vanity and dyes used to create the character (either post an image of the equipment, or list out everything used)
    • Please use items from vanilla Terraria only (using a mod or inventory editor to acquire the vanilla items is fine though). The character will need to be able to be created in vanilla.

• FEBRUARY GUIDELINES <3
    • Submissions will be open until February 15th
    • For the February banner, a character that blends in well with Valentine colors of red/pink/purple/white would be nice, or fits a theme of friendship and love

• OTHER DETAILS
    • How will I know if I won? When the new State of the Game announcement is posted, this thread will be updated to congratulate the winner
    • What do I win? The satisfaction of seeing your vanity creation used in an official banner :)
    • Please realize that the chosen vanity character may be covered up quite a bit in the banner, as the background and player are not the focus of the banner

That’s it Terrarians! We hope you have fun with this little project and look forward to seeing your creations.
Capture.PNG
2.PNG
fish dude guy

Made this for Gardening week

Attachments

• Capture 2020-02-07 06_54_11.png
    Capture 2020-02-07 06_54_11.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Skärmavbild 2020-02-07 kl. 07.09.00.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-02-07 kl. 07.09.00.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Skärmavbild 2020-02-07 kl. 07.07.16.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-02-07 kl. 07.07.16.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Skärmavbild 2020-02-07 kl. 07.06.20.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-02-07 kl. 07.06.20.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 209
Woke up from hibernation to this, guess I'm compelled to participate and crawl back to my hole until the patch with dye/accessory on mannequin lands.

1581145125779.png

The same as it has always been.
1581145246228.png
1581145262944.png

Seeing other's set gives me some idea for new vanity sets.

i got this female character it looks pretty cool. i hope she can get trough this

skin:
Red:197
Green:92
Blue:66

jasy.png
jasy_jump.png
standing and jumping
pelo de jasy.PNG
Her hair color and style
mi loadout uwu.PNG
and here are the accesories and dyes

Last edited:
Oh this is fun! Have a sort of steampunk character going on here
B91D33F8-C628-4110-AEB2-EAC987520D55.jpeg

It’s a little subtle and doesn’t use many dyes but that’s the way I like it. (The reflective gold dye is not in this image my apologies)
6A873883-645D-4279-8BCB-9C8643BB86BD.jpeg
7F645186-521D-46BB-8E54-63E9C2A43CAE.jpeg

(Ignore dyes on nothing hah)
This was done on mobile
Vanity: steampunk or Yoriaz0r’s goggles, clothier shirt and pants reflective gold dye on goggles
Jim’s wings with skiph’s blood and frost spark boots with black dye
Characters hair style is from the stylist and use a shade of light pink. There are so many cool vanity sets in this thread!!

Here's my garage, and here's my Spooky Set! If invisibility was not reworked, i would be flying on the invisible UFO like a real ghost...
Details:

Ghost Mask with Shifting Pearlsands Dye or Shifting Sands Dye.
Ghost Shirt with Shifting Pearlsands Dye or Shifting Sands Dye.
Djinn's Curse with Shifting Pearlsands Dye or Shifting Sands Dye, so the legs could be invisible.

For the special invisibility effect you have to use Vortex Armor's set bonus.

Yeah, that's it! Now you can be real ghost and scare people with unexpected loud noises.

P.S: Please reverse Invisibility buff rework.

Attachments

• spook_suit.png
    spook_suit.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 146
  • vanity_details.jpg
    vanity_details.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom