Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

L3G0

Skeletron Prime
LEGO's Build Museum
Welcome to my build thread! A little bit about my building history:
I originally started at CFS, building crap noobs would build using nothing but gemspark. I then got banned for griefing 'cus I didn't know the ice rod existed. Then I found Aurora Terraria, and saw then had a Builder rank. I immediately pounced on it, taking two tries to get the first teir of builders. My Lord Evil Lootly taught me how to actually made my builds beautiful, and within a month I had the second teir. My NPC Housing and West Harbor were the only real reasons I am Builder 2, anyways. I am currently striving towards a Builder 3 rank! Enjoy!

downloadfile.png

HCJ85kdh.jpg

Capture 2015-07-30 13_05_00.png

LyXJ7F3.jpg

Town Hall/ Trade Centre
CS3HULg.jpg

Dining Hall
gFeJsBa.jpg

Thanks to Clay, the Aurora Server Manager, for finding this pic!
WfwkK8y.png[img]

pfcRRFN.jpg

Last edited:
Ooo, those two builds are cool.

And that second one really gives me a cold feeling, with the snow thing and all.

Also, completely off topic, this, "Aurora," is a Terraria Server right?

I love the shape of these. The roof of the NPC housing is fantastic with that alternating color.

Ooo, those two builds are cool.

And that second one really gives me a cold feeling, with the snow thing and all.

Also, completely off topic, this, "Aurora," is a Terraria Server right?
Yes, Aurora is a Terraria server.
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

Edit: I have 4 more I want to show, one called West Harbor, a Demon Castle, A neat idea but not much of a build Hellgolf, and a Roman castle currently in the making.

Last edited:
Such celestial pieces of art with a nice design to each room. Especially like the 2nd one for being very natural themed. Im surprised most votes arent over 8. I guess Im just not used to being exposed to better builds if I can think of any...:confused:

I GOT WEST HARBOR!!!
WfwkK8y.png[img]

Also... sad news. My Rathos city has not been transferred on the new Aurora map. Therefore I cannot continue the seris. Good news though! I finished the Rathos Dining Hall... its not as good though.
gFeJsBa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom