PC Got a pc with Terraria pre-downloaded!

What do you think I should do?

• Start a new Terraria series

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Keep on with the old Mobile series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep on with the old Mobile series, but enhance it

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Do both PC and Mobile!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

MonoBlitz

Steampunker
Heya! This Christmas I got a PC, with games pre downloaded, including Minecraft and Terraria. I was thinking of also doing a Terraria PC series. Should I try it, or stick with Mobile for now, and enhance the quality with the pc? Or do both series?

Heya! This Christmas I got a PC, with games pre downloaded, including Minecraft and Terraria. I was thinking of also doing a Terraria PC series. Should I try it, or stick with Mobile for now, and enhance the quality with the pc? Or do both series?
Congrats on the fantastic new gift you got. Terraria on PC is very, very fun (I’ve played and loved it on mobile, console, and PC) so I recommend giving it a go if you have time for another series.

Congrats on the fantastic new gift you got. Terraria on PC is very, very fun (I’ve played and loved it on mobile, console, and PC) so I recommend giving it a go if you have time for another series.
Thanks! I’ve read the official Terraria wiki, and I saw a ton of stuff that I’ll be exited for! Don’t even get me started... Anyways! The pc is now set up, and I will be able to play it tomorrow! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom