Got back to building again, want some tips

CommanderSio

Terrarian
Screenshot_20210405-162331_Terraria.png
As said by the I just got back to building after a couple of months of not playing. Im currently working on this somewhat of a village build and just finished the first house, gonna add the furniture later so thoughts?
index.php

Last edited:
I prefer to avoid the use off Stone blocks as they can be corrupted, killing the npc housing, and potentially blocking other nearby housing.
If your going for a worn stone brick look, i believe some of the dungeon brick types might work when painted.

Edit: went in and looked at a file i have, as far as prehardmode, purity blocks, blue dungeon and lead brick, seems to be the best option, as for walls however, green and pink tile and slab (i think it's slab) look best as a stone brick. Gray and white paints if you want a standard stone look.
If you want black painted stone then obsidian brick painted white or gray would work.

Last edited:
A nice, simple medieval build. Although, as wolvrine pointed out, the regular stone blocks may cause you some problems later. I like the pattern in the wood walls. It kind of reminds me of the floor in the arena the Boston Celtics play in (unless they've changed it since I last paid attention).

Back
Top Bottom