• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Mobile Got Journey mode starter stuff but im only using classic difficulty

NNathanX

Skeletron Prime
Your Terraria Device
IPad Pro
Mobile Bug Priority
Normal
Mobile OS
iOS 14.2
I got some of the stuff that i wouldnt suppose to get in classic difficulty i just created the character
82239AEE-A6F7-4033-A245-962736E31CAB.png
D7ABAA5A-29B2-4035-BBCD-6B9D26A13821.png

Nescre

Plantera
Is this your first time making a character on this device? I see it's your only character but was wondering if you had a journey one that you deleted or something to that effect

Falloutguy645

Spazmatism
What makes it even more odd is how you have all journey mode tools except for your axe, pickaxe, and shortsword. Are you able to reproduce this glitch with ease?

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
Well when you create a classic character does it give you those items still?
(I dunno if this might be a reason but is your game a pirated version?)

CursedSliver

Eater of Worlds
Hmm, try creating another classic character, if it still does, there's probably something wrong with the version (or just like it said it's a pirated one)

NNathanX

Skeletron Prime
Well when you create a classic character does it give you those items still?
(I dunno if this might be a reason but is your game a pirated version?)
Nope and its not the pirated version cause i bought the game before and its in its latest version

Top Bottom