Resolved [Mobile] Got Journey mode starter stuff but im only using classic difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathn

Skeletron Prime
Your Terraria Device
IPad Pro
Mobile OS
iOS 14.2
I got some of the stuff that i wouldnt suppose to get in classic difficulty i just created the character
82239AEE-A6F7-4033-A245-962736E31CAB.png
D7ABAA5A-29B2-4035-BBCD-6B9D26A13821.png

Is this your first time making a character on this device? I see it's your only character but was wondering if you had a journey one that you deleted or something to that effect

What makes it even more odd is how you have all journey mode tools except for your axe, pickaxe, and shortsword. Are you able to reproduce this glitch with ease?

Well when you create a classic character does it give you those items still?
(I dunno if this might be a reason but is your game a pirated version?)

Hey umm I'm new here but I think this occur when you try to create a character that is set on journey mode without a name then you click create then you remember that it's on the journey and you set it on classic then give the character a name this happened two times to me now. Sorry if my English is bad my language is not English and I'm 11 yrs old. Hope this helps.

Yeah I’ve reproduced this before from a different post, this has already been reported and will most definitely be fixed once 1.4.3 comes to mobile

Like Grey mentioned, this issue has been fixed and no longer occurs. I’m going to lock the thread so that it‘s not able to be bumped up anymore. I don’t want anyone being confused that it’s a new current bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom