PC got to hardcore accidently

Lupo

Terrarian
so i made it down to hell, started building some stuff to prepare for wall of flesh in the future, i dont have any materials to break anything down there yet. i killed a voodoo demon and it spawned the wall of flesh, somehow i got lucky and killed it. now im in hardcore mode and i cant break any blocks because my highest pickaxe is gold and i have the pwnhammer from when it dropped. any suggestions on how i can progress to get myself better mining and harvesting tools? is there a way i can beat the brain of cthulhu or is that gone now because im in hardcore mode?

I think you mean "hardmode" which is different from "hardcore" which effects the character.

You can still fight Brain of Cthulhu at anytime. You just need to craft it's summoning item from 15 vertebrae and 30 vicious powder ( gotten from vicious mushrooms)

For progression. I would recommend mining the new ores starting with Cobalt or palladium, depending on which one spawned in your world, and going from there.

Ice mimics in the Ice biome drop fairly good weapons for early hardmode so I'd also recommend hunting them as you mine ore. Ice enemies can also drop an Amarok which is a great prehardmode yoyo. The underworld has the Hel-fire yoyo which might be easier to get from easier benemies in the underworld, it is similar in strength to the Amarok.

Back
Top Bottom