Gps isnt craftable

Tzerchaos

Terrarian
all chair and tabke crafting items cant be crafted the gold watch shows up in the bottom and it doesnt work i tried every table avery way possible i tried platforms houses it doesnt work i really want the gps oh and the compass is also unobtainable for some reason

Its because those item dont work in the Mobile version. They dont exist and if one does gain access to them via third party inventory editor, the item won't work.

it should be easy to program it in after all they also stuffed up the hoverboard but look at the clock click it once and it works so it should be possible after all console did it

Thats different. They dont have Hover Mode for the Hoverboard unless you are inflicted with Confused. You can't do it any other way. The Grandfather Clock is Place able Item, activating ONLY when you touch it. And besides, thats console. Consoles have a lot of ram and memory to take on new content. For the 1.2.3-4 update, they reduced world size a bit so save up on ram and memory. Until we get really powerful phones, little changes like these are kinda far away and with 1.3 for Mobile, that'll really take a long time.

Back
Top Bottom