tModLoader Grab Bag Opener

Cool for me it'd udeful cause i farm king slime a lot and get my finger tired from pressing 30 bags :v

PD:Can you create a mod that prevent you from picking up things directly to your hotBar please? :)

You should make a mod pack for you small mods, like the mod and the hotbar mod ,and just make a collection of small mods in one big mod pack. Did those dungeon crates open with out of key.

Would have proven more useful if it could open loot bags from Calamity loot bags mod

It still helps me to open all 9001 presents and grabbags without breaking my mouse

Last edited:
Could we have a version of this for 1.4 Tmodloader? I missed having it, and due to fargo's mutant mod I often have christmas presents, herb bags, and goodie bags flooding my inventory. I could auto-sell them with the auto trash mod, but i'd rather open them if I could

Could we have a version of this for 1.4 Tmodloader? I missed having it, and due to fargo's mutant mod I often have christmas presents, herb bags, and goodie bags flooding my inventory. I could auto-sell them with the auto trash mod, but i'd rather open them if I could
I honestly didn't plan on porting this mod, but why not, it shouldn't take long.

Back
Top Bottom