Votes: 26 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Redigit and Cenx pls

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

WilliamD

Official Terrarian
Please remember to leave feedback and a like as well as participating in the poll! It is not required, but it make the idea grow :D

This suggestion is a simple one, most grandfather clocks in real life make a loud chime after midnight. So,why don't we do that for Terraria Grandfather clocks to indicate the strike of midnight?
Chime:
(Thanks for the chime sound effect Rufus!)

Disclaimer: Currently, I will not bump unless there is a good reason to.

Last edited:
Subtle, small, and aesthetic. I like it.

Also, please note that most suggestions won't get responses immediately, so try to not to bump it so fast. Also, try adding a link to it in your signature to attract people.

Why not? It's a nice little aesthetic feature, and maybe it could either be turned off in the settings, or just allow the sound to be stopped if you right click on it to check the time.

Oh ok thanks.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438210101,1438209813][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok I did :D
Subtle, small, and aesthetic. I like it.

Also, please note that most suggestions won't get responses immediately, so try to not to bump it so fast. Also, try adding a link to it in your signature to attract people.

Ah, nice idea. It's little things like this that make games more charming and pleasant to play. I think we should go even further and have the clocks play the full Westminster Chimes!

Most clocks I know chime a number of times for each hour. One chime for 1:00, two chimes for 2:00, etc... But seeing how one minute in real life is about an hour in game, that might get annoying.... So maybe a chime for every three hours?

Most clocks I know chime a number of times for each hour. One chime for 1:00, two chimes for 2:00, etc... But seeing how one minute in real life is about an hour in game, that might get annoying.... So maybe a chime for every three hours?
Maybe it chimes when you set it to chime.This can be disabled
through settings.It will originally do a few chimes at midnight.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438211514,1438211493][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yup :D

image.jpg image.jpg Good night guys!See you in the morning!

You don't have to bump your thread constantly, other people posting on the thread bumps it anyway. It is also against the rules to bump your thread without adding anything useful to your posts.
As for the suggestion, I feel like it should chime at morning, midday, dusk, and midnight.

New additions:
-You can disable chimes via settings
-You can choose when the clock chimes
-The clock chimes originally at midnight
-Chimes audio added
-Chimes are loudest when you are close the the grandfather clock itself
-Chimes are affected by sound effects
More suggestions are welcome!Or just say you support if you like it! :D

I really agree to this because if your busy (example: fighting a boss) then you will know it midnight (which will help when fighting something that goes away at day or insta kills you when it's day (I'm looking at YOU 2 skeletron and skeletron prime).

I really agree to this because if your busy (example: fighting a boss) then you will know it midnight (which will help when fighting something that goes away at day or insta kills you when it's day (I'm looking at YOU 2 skeletron and skeletron prime).
Chimes can remind you to hurry up.:D
Skeletron and skeletron prime=Bad ;-;

Back
Top Bottom