Biomes & Nature [Granite Mini-biome Expansion] New enemies, armor, and more!

May I suggest this? Make a hardmode set of Granite Themed Enemies
(Stuff Colored Green is Normal Mode only, or all the time)
(Stuff Colored Orange is Expert Mode only)

Granite Mimic: Much like a regular mimic, but looks like a granite chest.
Identical Traits and Drops of a Mimic.

Granite Armored Skeletons: Inflicts Broken Armor for 6
(12) Minutes 50% of the time, and is a little bit stronger than an Armored Skeleton.
Deals 50
(100) Damage, and has 400 (800) Maximum Life, but only 20 Defense. All other stats match the Armored Skeleton.
When killed the Armor Remains and Continues to attack (but without anyone in it). This Deals 130 Damage and has 520 Health. Defense is Still 20.

Wears a Granite Breast Plate and Granite Leggings.

Armor Polish 1%
(2%)
2-5 Granite 100%
6 Silver Coins

Granite Super Slime: Splits Numerous Times.

Granite Super Slime A: 80
(160) Damage, 140 (280) Health, and 20 Defense.
Inflicts Darkness for 10 (20) Seconds.

Granite Super Slime B: 90
(180) Damage, 180 (360) Health, and 30 Defense. Splits into 2-4 Granite Super Slime As.
Inflicts Darkness for 15 (30) Seconds. Inflicts Bleeding for 30 (60) Seconds.

Granite Super Slime C: 100
(200) Damage, 220 (440) Health, and 40 Defense. Splits into 2-4 Granite Super Slime Bs.
Inflicts Darkness for 20 (40) Seconds. Inflicts Bleeding for 40 (80) Seconds. Inflicts Weak for 1 (2) Minute.

Granite Super Slime D: 220 Damage, 520 Health, and 50 Defense. Splits into 2-4 Granite Super Slime Cs.
Inflicts Darkness for 50 Seconds. Inflicts Bleeding for 100 Seconds. Inflicts Weak for 3 Minutes. Inflicts Confused for 15 Seconds.

Granite Super Slime E: 240 Damage, 600 Health, and 60 Defense. Splits into 2-4 Granite Super Slime Ds.
Inflicts Darkness for 1 Minute. Inflicts Bleeding for 2 Minutes. Inflicts Weak for 4 Minutes. Inflicts Confused for 20 Seconds. Inflicts Cursed for 10 Seconds.

All types of this Enemy Glows In the Dark.
All Debuffs it Can Inflict have a 20% Chance of appearing.
Granite Super Slimes will never inflict two Debuffs in one attack.
Each Slime gets bigger and bigger with each letter. (E Being the Biggest, and A Being the Smallest)
Any Letter can spawn naturally. D and E can not spawn in Normal Mode.

Gel (E Drops 5-15) (D Drops 4-12) (C Drops 3-9) (B Drops 2-6) (A Drops 1-3)
2-5 Granite 100% (All Types)
Coins (E Drops 1 Gold) (D Drops 50 Silver) (C Drops 25 Silver) (B Drops 10 Silver) (A Drops 5 Silver)

To go along with things in this post, maybe adding 3 more mini biomes could help Terraria. They are called the Purple, Red, and Pink Granite Biomes. They represent the Corrupted, Crimsoned, and Hallowed Granite Biomes. Granite can now be infected by regular Corruption/Crimson/Hallow Blocks. And new monsters to go with the theme should be added.

Purple/Red/Pink Granite Mage: Shoots 12 Water Bolt like Projectiles Very Swiftly in random directions, then Teleports somewhere near the player, then Repeats.

This Projectile is Green (Corruption), Yellow (Crimson), or Magenta (Hallow).

The Purple Granite Mages's Attack drops tiny Green Flames down every second. The Cursed Bolts Deals 100 (200) Damage. The Flames Deal no Damage. The Flames and the Cursed Bolts Inflicts Cursed Inferno for 5 (10) Seconds.

The Red Granite Mages's Attack will Change it's Angle up towards the player if in line of sight when it Bounces off a Wall. The Ichor Bolts Deal 100
(200) Damage. The Ichor Bolt Inflicts Ichor for 10 (20) Seconds.

The Pink Granite Mages's Attack will Shoot a Crystal Shard at the player when it bounces off a wall. The Crystal Bolt Deala 100
(200) Damage.

All three Grantie Mages have 800
(1,600) Health, and Teleports Instantly when Attacked.
Are a rare spawn, and can be detected on the Life Form Analyzer

50 Silver
Cursed, Ichor, Crystal Bolt 16.7%
(33.3%)
Deal 40 Damage, has a Fire Speed of 6, and Bounces off walls. The Bolt gets Destroyed when, it has been airborne for one minute, or it hits its 7th Wall. Bolts do the same thing the Granite Mages's Bolts do.

May I suggest this? Make a hardmode set of Granite Themed Enemies
(Stuff Colored Green is Normal Mode only, or all the time)
(Stuff Colored Orange is Expert Mode only)

Granite Mimic: Much like a regular mimic, but looks like a granite chest.
Identical Traits and Drops of a Mimic.

Granite Armored Skeletons: Inflicts Broken Armor for 6
(12) Minutes 50% of the time, and is a little bit stronger than an Armored Skeleton.
Deals 50
(100) Damage, and has 400 (800) Maximum Life, but only 20 Defense. All other stats match the Armored Skeleton.
When killed the Armor Remains and Continues to attack (but without anyone in it). This Deals 130 Damage and has 520 Health. Defense is Still 20.

Wears a Granite Breast Plate and Granite Leggings.

Armor Polish 1%
(2%)
2-5 Granite 100%
6 Silver Coins

Granite Super Slime: Splits Numerous Times.

Granite Super Slime A: 80
(160) Damage, 140 (280) Health, and 20 Defense.
Inflicts Darkness for 10 (20) Seconds.

Granite Super Slime B: 90
(180) Damage, 180 (360) Health, and 30 Defense. Splits into 2-4 Granite Super Slime As.
Inflicts Darkness for 15 (30) Seconds. Inflicts Bleeding for 30 (60) Seconds.

Granite Super Slime C: 100
(200) Damage, 220 (440) Health, and 40 Defense. Splits into 2-4 Granite Super Slime Bs.
Inflicts Darkness for 20 (40) Seconds. Inflicts Bleeding for 40 (80) Seconds. Inflicts Weak for 1 (2) Minute.

Granite Super Slime D: 220 Damage, 520 Health, and 50 Defense. Splits into 2-4 Granite Super Slime Cs.
Inflicts Darkness for 50 Seconds. Inflicts Bleeding for 100 Seconds. Inflicts Weak for 3 Minutes. Inflicts Confused for 15 Seconds.

Granite Super Slime E: 240 Damage, 600 Health, and 60 Defense. Splits into 2-4 Granite Super Slime Ds.
Inflicts Darkness for 1 Minute. Inflicts Bleeding for 2 Minutes. Inflicts Weak for 4 Minutes. Inflicts Confused for 20 Seconds. Inflicts Cursed for 10 Seconds.

All types of this Enemy Glows In the Dark.
All Debuffs it Can Inflict have a 20% Chance of appearing.
Granite Super Slimes will never inflict two Debuffs in one attack.
Each Slime gets bigger and bigger with each letter. (E Being the Biggest, and A Being the Smallest)
Any Letter can spawn naturally. D and E can not spawn in Normal Mode.

Gel (E Drops 5-15) (D Drops 4-12) (C Drops 3-9) (B Drops 2-6) (A Drops 1-3)
2-5 Granite 100% (All Types)
Coins (E Drops 1 Gold) (D Drops 50 Silver) (C Drops 25 Silver) (B Drops 10 Silver) (A Drops 5 Silver)

To go along with things in this post, maybe adding 3 more mini biomes could help Terraria. They are called the Purple, Red, and Pink Granite Biomes. They represent the Corrupted, Crimsoned, and Hallowed Granite Biomes. Granite can now be infected by regular Corruption/Crimson/Hallow Blocks. And new monsters to go with the theme should be added.

Purple/Red/Pink Granite Mage: Shoots 12 Water Bolt like Projectiles Very Swiftly in random directions, then Teleports somewhere near the player, then Repeats.

This Projectile is Green (Corruption), Yellow (Crimson), or Magenta (Hallow).

The Purple Granite Mages's Attack drops tiny Green Flames down every second. The Cursed Bolts Deals 100 (200) Damage. The Flames Deal no Damage. The Flames and the Cursed Bolts Inflicts Cursed Inferno for 5 (10) Seconds.

The Red Granite Mages's Attack will Change it's Angle up towards the player if in line of sight when it Bounces off a Wall. The Ichor Bolts Deal 100
(200) Damage. The Ichor Bolt Inflicts Ichor for 10 (20) Seconds.

The Pink Granite Mages's Attack will Shoot a Crystal Shard at the player when it bounces off a wall. The Crystal Bolt Deala 100
(200) Damage.

All three Grantie Mages have 800
(1,600) Health, and Teleports Instantly when Attacked.
Are a rare spawn, and can be detected on the Life Form Analyzer

50 Silver
Cursed, Ichor, Crystal Bolt 16.7%
(33.3%)
Deal 40 Damage, has a Fire Speed of 6, and Bounces off walls. The Bolt gets Destroyed when, it has been airborne for one minute, or it hits its 7th Wall. Bolts do the same thing the Granite Mages's Bolts do.

You can make your own thread for this; I'm not adding all of that. :p

I've an idea, why not have paintings for the Marble and Granite biomes?

And maybe have there be pre-generated Granite chests with their own loot (More granite blocks, some exclusive themed stuff and maybe a new crafting station for the Granite stuff)

I've an idea, why not have paintings for the Marble and Granite biomes?

And maybe have there be pre-generated Granite chests with their own loot (More granite blocks, some exclusive themed stuff and maybe a new crafting station for the Granite stuff)
Please, no more crafting stations.

Anyways, on topic...
Cool idea, although there's not much... extra that sets it apart from the rest of the cavern. There's a bat and a slime- the two most basic cavern enemies. I guess the Golem and Elemental counteract this, but yeah.
The armour set's cool.
The weapons seem a bit, simple...
You've got a regular, run-of-the-mill spear (Which you get from the Crimson, which is usually quite an early-game endeavour. Or the Vilethorn for corruption, I guess) and a HM bolt weapon, which I can only assume acts like a mana-eating, high damage, slow speed projectile.
Kind of seems a tad uninspired and feels like it just adds more stuff that I doubt I'd ever use.

I support the concept of adding more stuff, but it feels like the stuff in here is kinda bland and... well, not very unique.

Please, no more crafting stations.

Anyways, on topic...
Cool idea, although there's not much... extra that sets it apart from the rest of the cavern. There's a bat and a slime- the two most basic cavern enemies. I guess the Golem and Elemental counteract this, but yeah.
The armour set's cool.
The weapons seem a bit, simple...
You've got a regular, run-of-the-mill spear (Which you get from the Crimson, which is usually quite an early-game endeavour. Or the Vilethorn for corruption, I guess) and a HM bolt weapon, which I can only assume acts like a mana-eating, high damage, slow speed projectile.
Kind of seems a tad uninspired and feels like it just adds more stuff that I doubt I'd ever use.

I support the concept of adding more stuff, but it feels like the stuff in here is kinda bland and... well, not very unique.

It's not really done yet; thanks for the feedback, though.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440634914,1440634868][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm just saying, the granite biome seems to get more love.

I think it looks prettier as well. :p
I may do a Marble Expansion.

I like it, but i think the armor takes too much granite! Also, i think the weapon does a little too much damage, maybe just 13?

My Crimson world's base is made out of Granite due to how pretty constructions and furniture are. Having weapons and armor made out of Granite and Marble would be really cool.

Back
Top Bottom