Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
See attached image. Waterfall sprite (?) seems to be partially glitching out of place. It's a flickering effect, I had trouble capturing it, in game camera wouldn't catch it. Affecting lava and gemspark waterfalls. both on screen.
20210522092818_1.jpg

If Terraria is lagging, waterfalls will shorten in length or disappear until performance improves. Is this perhaps what you're seeing? (You do mention flickering, so thought I'd check.)

This is singleplayer, and my machine is definitely not lagging. When I say flickering, I mean that effect where something moves back and forth in the game so fast it appears to be in two places at once; a capture will only show one of the two. I can't actually tell that these pixels are flickering because they're so small, but they act like they are.

I took a look at my waterfalls (and lavafalls) but I didn't notice any graphical issues. I checked all four lighting modes. Do you have any zoom or scaling turned on? If yes, could you try resetting it to 100% and see if the problem occurs?

I took a look at my waterfalls (and lavafalls) but I didn't notice any graphical issues. I checked all four lighting modes. Do you have any zoom or scaling turned on? If yes, could you try resetting it to 100% and see if the problem occurs?
Good call, as I was playing with the zoom in the same area as the first picture I noticed the lines popping in and out with different spacings. Must have been playing with the game zoomed in before. Probably should still mark this up for the team to look at.

Back
Top Bottom