Blocks & Decoration Grate Wall

Flor3nce2456

Queen Bee
So I noticed that Grates have this nice cross-hatch pattern like the trellises in Chad's Furniture mod. As Terraria currently lacks these types of wall (That I can tell), I figured this suggestion would be warranted.

Capture 2020-06-02 15_23_15.png

Grate Wall
Can be placed
Material
'Made in China'
Research 400 more to unlock duplication

Result​
Ingredients​
Crafting Station​
Capture 2020-06-02 15_23_15.png
Grate Wall (4)​
Grate.png
Grate​
Work_Bench.png
Work Bench​

'Made in China' sounds silly, but trellis and the like can make wonderful windows for chinese/far-eastern style houses, I think. (I'm not sure if this uses wooden trellis from Chad'sfurni , or yew wood fence from Thorium, but, yeah, they can look great as windows too, in addition to making great trellises for a garden or a tavern.

(edit: or, it might been meant as a pun on the Great Wall of China...?)

Capture 2020-02-08 04_30_55.png

Capture 2019-02-26 03_31_16.png

Last edited:
It is in fact a "Great Wall of China" pun.

(PS: What mod is that antenna in the second screenshot from?)
Yeah, thought so XD

It's from Overhaul. Dunno if the sprite of it changed since though, it's been a while I played that mod. it's really fun, but it's rather difficult to build fancy stuff with it large part because of lightning, which can burn down the whole house if it's made from flammable stuff. and since it has to be placed on lightning-proof blocks, it greatly restricts your choices for blocks for roof, or you have to set up a lightningrod nearby, when you go for hay roof or other things...

If there would be such a furniture - just for deco - without such a complex mod, that would be much easier to use.

Back
Top Bottom