Attachments

• Capture 2020-06-06 17_40_50.png
    Capture 2020-06-06 17_40_50.png
    488.9 KB · Views: 369
  • Capture 2020-06-06 17_46_36.png
    Capture 2020-06-06 17_46_36.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
Very well done. My only critique would be raising the fence along the outside. Otherwise, nice.

I really wanted to recreate this in my own world at some point but with a twist based on the biome it's built in but couldn't figure out what all of the blocks were, if it's not too much to ask, what blocks did you use in this build? (Just cause I also love how the pillars/walls are done xP)

I really wanted to recreate this in my own world at some point but with a twist based on the biome it's built in but couldn't figure out what all of the blocks were, if it's not too much to ask, what blocks did you use in this build? (Just cause I also love how the pillars/walls are done xP)
Pillars are ebonstone brick painted gray and ebonstone brick wall painted white with marble pillars painted black. The top is living fire and wrought iron fences. The lantern is a chain lantern from the dungeon. The walls of the build itself are ebonstone brick and palladium column (shamelessly stolen from Khaios) with some stone accent slab. The roof is spooky wood with stone brick platforms. I used various walls throoughout the build like gray brick, ebonstone brick, and stone slab, with some shadewood fences as well.

Hope this helps!

that is REALLY GOOD, only one thing to improve on, more lights in the shady bits would make it look great, well thta swhat i think anyway, also it IT AMAZING!!

Pillars are ebonstone brick painted gray and ebonstone brick wall painted white with marble pillars painted black. The top is living fire and wrought iron fences. The lantern is a chain lantern from the dungeon. The walls of the build itself are ebonstone brick and palladium column (shamelessly stolen from Khaios) with some stone accent slab. The roof is spooky wood with stone brick platforms. I used various walls throoughout the build like gray brick, ebonstone brick, and stone slab, with some shadewood fences as well.

Hope this helps!
Awesome, Thanks man :D

Back
Top Bottom