Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Zombies are opening doors while in a graveyard. This is not mentioned in the wiki so i'm assuming it's a bug. I really liked the effects of the graveyards so i wanted to make my base one but now i'm not so sure anymore if this is supposed to be a feature and not a bug. Please fix or informe.

Ok, the wiki isnt up to date, so the wiki still isn’t much of a reliable source to find things like it, I’m pretty sure they are supposed to do that. Also I think there are fog machines, don’t know how to craft it, but they add fog.

Ok, the wiki isnt up to date, so the wiki still isn’t much of a reliable source to find things like it, I’m pretty sure they are supposed to do that. Also I think there are fog machines, don’t know how to craft it, but they add fog.
I know i liked the fog, i made a cathedral base and the graveyard added some character to it. If it's not a bug then it's really unfortunate.

The fog machine will create the appearance of the Ecto Mist (the Graveyard..mist..) without the danger of the actual Graveyard. (Same as the Lunar Monoliths)

Zombies are opening doors while in a graveyard. This is not mentioned in the wiki so i'm assuming it's a bug. I really liked the effects of the graveyards so i wanted to make my base one but now i'm not so sure anymore if this is supposed to be a feature and not a bug. Please fix or informe.

From the wiki:
* In this biome, every Zombie has the ability to open doors, albeit randomly. Maggot Zombies and Werewolves (only during Full Moon nights) immediately open doors, similarly to Blood Moon enemies

Put lamps (or other furniture) just inside the doors, or make double doors; either one can stymie zombies from opening the doors.

Back
Top Bottom