Gravity Falls

Meowelody

Plantera
NOTE: You can ignore the first paragraph if you already know what Gravity Falls is.
Gravity Falls is a "kids" show about 2 12-year olds, Mabel and Dipper, going to their great (gr)uncle Stan for the Summer. Since Stan is desperate for money, he opens up a decided to be a fraud and open up a house of fake attractions called the Mystery Shack. Despite this, there are many secrets in Gravity Falls Origin, the location where the show takes place in. Gnomes to zombies, dream demons to making an arcade fighter your bodyguard, Gravity Falls is truly haunted by mysteries. Though before you hate on it because it's a kids show, think again. It has subtle adult jokes and due to the fact that it doesn't try too hard for jokes makes it a gem yet to be realized by more.

Now I've given you a explanation on why it's special from your other casual kid shows, go try it! Maybe you'll like it. Here, the only rules are to not go too off-topic.

I love Gravity Falls. In my opinion, it's one of the only good shows on the Disney Channel, nowadays. Most of the other shows have laugh tracks that drive me insane and go off at the most inappropriate of times. "I have terminal cancer..." *BLARING LAUGHTER AHFUEGERGHUHAENRAVMERGVAIERG*

Its probably my favourite current running animated series at the moment, I can't recommend it highly enough. It's so well written, all the characters are awesome, great humour, it has everything really. Just wish there wasn't such a long wait between episodes.

Its probably my favourite current running animated series at the moment, I can't recommend it highly enough. It's so well written, all the characters are awesome, great humour, it has everything really. Just wish there wasn't such a long wait between episodes.
Totally agreed! In fact, I wish more people knew about it!

The show received some censorship, tho. The uncle's fez now has a pacman-like symbol, when it previously was the communist's symbol

It's my second or third favorite series! I love the theories, the mysteries, and the series itself is amazing <3

yeh, but it needs more illuminati. TRIANGLE MAN IS NOT ENOUGH, RIOT PLS NERF
OH YOU MEAN LIKE ME? WELL, WELL, WELL, I'LL BE COMING SOON TO A SEASON 2.5 NEAR YOU! HAHAHAHAHHA...
Huh? What just happened...? Oh im on the forums again? Ummm... hi,

OH YOU MEAN LIKE ME? WELL, WELL, WELL, I'LL BE COMING SOON TO A SEASON 2.5 NEAR YOU! HAHAHAHAHHA...
Huh? What just happened...? Oh im on the forums again? Ummm... hi,
NEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WAHAHAHAHA! I'LL NEVER BE NERFED. I'LL JUST ALWAYS EXIST... TECHNICALLY. YOU CAN'T DESTROY SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF YOUR DIMENSION, RIGHT? HAHAHA!
20-12-12-23 15-6-24-16- 2-12-6'9-22 7-12-26-8-7

ALRRIGHT....
In the latest teaser, there's a handprint in pain with 6 fingers, and above it (in the same color) is the name Stanford.
Look closely at the parts when they're children. (at 0:05)

whoooooo is stanley?
Grunkle "Stanford"?
On the part of the teaser that you mentioned, next to Stanford's name is "Stanley" and another handprint. I'm assuming that's his brother, especially since they can both be Stans. After all, the name of the episode is "A Tale of Two Stans." (Yes, I know that's a Two Cities pun.)

Back
Top Bottom