Mobile Gravity portal gun glitch

Do you see the glitch?

• Total voters

Do not contact

Skeletron
I found this glitch by messing around with the portal gun. It can be recreated by going through portals at high speeds rapidly. The bug seems to make you accelerate much faster when falling and have a higher maximum speed when falling. I think the extra speed is also used in the portal calculation because when falling through the portal in the video, the vertical portal launched the character out at impossible speeds when he fell through the horizontal portal very quickly using the bug.

The video:

EDIT: It turns out simply shooting a portal can trigger it as well

Last edited:
I found this glitch by messing around with the portal gun. It can be recreated by going through portals at high speeds rapidly. The bug seems to make you accelerate much faster when falling and have a higher maximum speed when falling. I think the extra speed is also used in the portal calculation because when falling through the portal in the video, the vertical portal launched the character out at impossible speeds when he fell through the horizontal portal very quickly using the bug.

The video:
I'm not sure I see the issue - I could be misunderstanding though. Going through a portal does increase your speed.

Holding the portal gun increases fall speed, as far as i could tell your video didn't seem to have any weirdness.

Are you saying that when you hit the portal you get a spike on your movement speed value?

Back
Top Bottom