Other Art Gray's Spiral Spy Studio

652Graystripe

Plantera
Hey all!
I use the program Spiral Spy for art purposes. I decided to spread this culture to the forums, since it's an amazing tool for working on stuff like the below. I'm still learning! Spiral Spy works for the game Spiral Knights only.

Requests are open, although I may take a while to do a request or just decline it altogether. Here are some examples of art I've made...

vscollector.png
vanadukeisabastard.png
tenpaces.png
showdowntenpaces.png

This was intended to also include Source Filmmaker, but the pictures are so big the forums won't take 'em.

Unless I put your name next to a request (non-requests are okay to use if I grant permission), you may not use it for any purpose except showing people that Gray made this. If you violate, not much will happen, but I'll get pretty pissed at you and probably decline your next requests. It's not a huge deal unless you take it as your own, at which point I will get really angry. If you want to use a request, ask the person it belongs to.

Last edited:
Oh hey, I remember when I actually used to play spiral knights. Was a fun game, this brought back some memories. Would it be possible for you to put a dapper combo and a splendid topper on a gun puppy?

Back
Top Bottom