Great buildings(and else)

Here's mine. Pre-1.3 fishing house. There are some fantastic builds here!!!

529481299b5169cefe4c4bb279fe1444.jpg

Thats so cool!
i just started playing 1.3 (only came out like 3 hrs ago in nz), will post pics of my greek base, when its done!
(Chitting Out)

alright, after almost 2 days (sigh) im done and run out of ideas for the last room and quarter. also havent done the 2 bridges which i dont have any idea for their look aswell. anyway this is how it looks like atm
byRbNzU.png

and the area

LzXutTw.png

gonna make a backup file for this state of the world for anybody who wants to play and start with it. be aware its expert.

p.s. havent done anything else in this world so far, except killed EoC which appeared.

Whoa you made such a huge base :O how long it takes you to make all of those building? everything looks cool and neat

SUPER SORRY FOR LATE REPLY...

Well it took about 5-6 hours, I think? Meh. Imma actually delete that world; not really into that 1.2 build anymore, lol.

Welp, while I'm at it, might as well show my NEW 1.3 base. it's more practical. :p
Also, it's a little fishing paradise.

capture_2015_07_06_05_12_36_by_bitpiestudios-d9052i4.png

Here's mine. Pre-1.3 fishing house. There are some fantastic builds here!!!

529481299b5169cefe4c4bb279fe1444.jpg
whoa it looks really pretty, well detailed and painted! :3 well i just wish the block is boreal instead of.. normal wood? i just think it doesnt blend with the roof x3 but i looks so cool :D would like to make fishing house too x3

alright, after almost 2 days (sigh) im done and run out of ideas for the last room and quarter. also havent done the 2 bridges which i dont have any idea for their look aswell. anyway this is how it looks like atm
byRbNzU.png

and the area

LzXutTw.png

gonna make a backup file for this state of the world for anybody who wants to play and start with it. be aware its expert.

p.s. havent done anything else in this world so far, except killed EoC which appeared.

HOLY :red:, it is so neat, i can't even make a perfect round ;-;, it looks so cool , but why lihzard altar is in the middle of the base? xD but overall it is awesome <3

SUPER SORRY FOR LATE REPLY...

Well it took about 5-6 hours, I think? Meh. Imma actually delete that world; not really into that 1.2 build anymore, lol.

Welp, while I'm at it, might as well show my NEW 1.3 base. it's more practical. :p
Also, it's a little fishing paradise.

capture_2015_07_06_05_12_36_by_bitpiestudios-d9052i4.png
whoa it looks cool, it give me inspiration to make similar thing haha, i mean, those floating pond :3
anyway, it is ok that you reply late bro

Here is mine!

this is a room on my main base that i make for my crush's brother x3 he like space themed room, nothing really special about it no blocks combination or whatever xD i just like it
10506965_1024917470861485_1312245922902051310_o.jpg

and this is hunting lodge, the shape on the right bottom is annoying i know , i already put ropes there so it looks more nice x3
11699068_1024917467528152_4086996675754682622_o.jpg

Quite an interesting style for a build, Bury. Very nice! I particularly like how everything is round, which is hard to pull off with blocks.

To add to the pack, here is my pre-1.3 world. Don't have much to show yet for 1.3, since my new character is too busy being destroyed to make a home better than an (extensive) hole in the ground.
D3h8QWr.jpg

The violet column in the middle is a stained glass hellevator (the stained glass goes all the way down). There's also a teleporter room which, via a series of floating teleporter rooms, links to every biome in the world. In the lower right is an arena (with heart + star statues, various buffs, lava pits, spike traps, and flamethrowers. In case anyone is wondering about the Martian bricks in the arena, that was a consequence of accidentally launching a Martian invasion while taking this picture with an underpowered character. Had to use the blocks I picked up from enemies to make some cover.

Here's my little house I built for the Angler, not much, but it's cool:
66525-0d0fa2fa6b0a91835c7ce081b1b1bffc.jpg

Edit: Can't really see it that well... (cause it's pretty little, heh), how do i make it bigger?

This is a tower I built sometime in 1.2 I think, before you could create angled blocks with the hammer (hence why it's so jaggy). The picture was taken with TEdit, which is why some of the sprites look off.

Worlds%20End%20Tower_zpsw5aghnd5.png~original

It was my first major build that wasn't "a bunch of room boxes crammed together." It was also when clown bombs could still destroy structures, hence all of the mined dungeon brick laid thick at the base of the tower, with decks to keep enemies from climbing too far up the sides.with The walls were constructed around a graph asymptote with the center axis at the world's center.

I've got something epic I'm trying to build for 1.3, inspired by a TV show, but I'm not ready to share it yet as it's still too early.

Last edited:
2CEA53D0365A3272E196BB49DCB6F1324A404E6F

The most recent snapshot of my base.

3AFA5521912079DA69A24A4CC98E73D16AC468F0

Hallow fishing grounds. The mobs just won't let me build in peace! Unicorn on a stick rare? I collected 3 just doing this build!

4A971FEBAC2A9779B354119552C9D231D7231BE9

Playing on a medium world and trying to save real estate space leads to many vertical cliffs like this, so I had to find a way to 'conceal' them and make them less abrupt-looking.

2CEA53D0365A3272E196BB49DCB6F1324A404E6F

The most recent snapshot of my base.

3AFA5521912079DA69A24A4CC98E73D16AC468F0

Hallow fishing grounds. The mobs just won't let me build in peace! Unicorn on a stick rare? I collected 3 just doing this build!

4A971FEBAC2A9779B354119552C9D231D7231BE9

Playing on a medium world and trying to save real estate space leads to many vertical cliffs like this, so I had to find a way to 'conceal' them and make them less abrupt-looking.
Dude, can i have the world that this is on? coolest base I have seen yet. other people, wow me.

Good place to show the refined complex that makes up the castle. Everyone on this site always seem to find new ways to impress and drive you to make something even better and more grandiose each time. Thanks for the creations. Here is the latest version of my castle of everything~
fhIf79U.jpg

Necro Edit: Since the scope of the original castle was a Small world, and the scale of the idea was able to fill out so much more, I ended up refining it further on a Medium World. You can see where many of the design elements have carried through to the new version. I hope to release this as PVP/Everything map since I have plenty of space to run and gun in the design now and nearly everything the game can give me.

YBfflK8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom