Great buildings(and else)

Hello guys , I'm amazed what all of you have done.I'm kinda back to Terraria after a long long time and don't have anything to post(lost worlds due to PC switch and haven't saved them on steam cloud or anything :( but I suck at building anyways ;D).Anyways , I wanted to ask someone here if he's up to play a bit multiplayer and maybe teach me a few tricks for builing ;D.
I can
Here is my facebook https://www.facebook.com/george.leontyev?fref=nf
Here is my steam name Sgt.Archimedesつ^ω^つ
Write me or add me to friends.

A cathedral. I don't know how to name it, but cathedral sounds nice. This took me 4 hours to build. This build has NO functionality, except for a teleporter on the top.
3qbW71rVcks.jpg

Since I love the mushroom biome so much i dedicate alot of my time towards building nicely in it. I recently posted this, so I'm not completely sure if I'm fine posting it here, but oh well.

Capture 2017-08-13 22_56_33.png

Since I love the mushroom biome so much i dedicate alot of my time towards building nicely in it. I recently posted this, so I'm not completely sure if I'm fine posting it here, but oh well.

View attachment 180219
Everything is fine, but USE THE HAMMER DAMMIT XDD
Seriously, builds without using the hammer on them look to squareish and ugly.

Everything is fine, but USE THE HAMMER DAMMIT XDD
Seriously, builds without using the hammer on them look to squareish and ugly.

Yeah i probably should :^) I typically don't like using the hammer much, guess its just kind of a bad habit. I'll mess around with it a bit and see if I like it.

I made a tower out of meteorite bricks, its supposed to be a wizard tower. I think it kinda looks like a rocket.

I just made this for my Pirate NPC, I think it looks pretty cool. I might add an underwater section too!

Attachments

• 07E297F6-4CD4-4A70-984E-D74553A7B81E.png
    07E297F6-4CD4-4A70-984E-D74553A7B81E.png
    242.9 KB · Views: 283
A building that I made because the NPCs were moving into houses the second would make a temporary-shelter - sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɴᴘᴄs

Attachments

• Medieval Building 1.png
    Medieval Building 1.png
    843.4 KB · Views: 413
I have a few good buildings.
20190904202445_1.jpg

no, this isn't just some shoeboxes. This is actually them on a massive scale, as you can see by the giant tree on the side

and also this jungle town I made.
Capture 2020-11-08 11_40_20.png

Back
Top Bottom