Great buildings(and else)

92AFA9B009CC12068CB604FE2CEA2FC2F234510A

is not much, but, here is the guide's castle, also he are the mayor of all my towns in this world, I hope you like it.

92AFA9B009CC12068CB604FE2CEA2FC2F234510A

is not much, but, here is the guide's castle, also he are the mayor of all my towns in this world, I hope you like it.

I do like it! Its pretty cool :) by the way (I know its not hard to translate but I'm trying to look smart so go with it lol)
Gran espada ardiente (Masivo) = Massive Fiery Great sword right?

yep, as you can see im mexican, glad you like my castle, later I will show us more of the Guide's world, not now because he is busy with his doll :)p)
[DOUBLEPOST=1424211982][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 27183 This is my base,below my current base there is an old,abandoned base which is gonna be used for storage,and below that there is that silver room full of platinum coins.Now you might ask why i might make such a room,and my answer is "why not?".Also it has a tunnel with actuators.

lovely airships!

Mine's more of a WIP, but i could share.

Well, I've been building a castle to replace my old floating home, and here is the base after it was initially built:
f912664bee.png

My spawn is in this main top portion of the castle. The goblin and mechanic are down there together 'cause I ship it, lol.
6fcf0050ff.png

In the castle is a small throne room...
9ef6534772.png

Finally, one of my most proud places, is the wizard tower!
7dbb7e5371.png

Not shown, and things I have added since, are...

-a chapel that the guide lives in.
-The detailed guard tower the gun salesman lives in.
-The big, gold filled treasure room above the throne.
- artificial biomes connected to the castle
- lock switch in barrel room near my spawn, that actuates blocks in front of all doors in castle so monsters can't get in.

Hope you like my work so far. oAo

this is a floating base that i made recently :D not done yet haha but i really like the room that i make for my female friend <3 (yea i got friendzoned) , what do you guys think ? :D

10329693_1020654531287779_484658753811186059_o.jpg

Mine's more of a WIP, but i could share.

Well, I've been building a castle to replace my old floating home, and here is the base after it was initially built:
f912664bee.png

My spawn is in this main top portion of the castle. The goblin and mechanic are down there together 'cause I ship it, lol.
6fcf0050ff.png

In the castle is a small throne room...
9ef6534772.png

Finally, one of my most proud places, is the wizard tower!
7dbb7e5371.png

Not shown, and things I have added since, are...

-a chapel that the guide lives in.
-The detailed guard tower the gun salesman lives in.
-The big, gold filled treasure room above the throne.
- artificial biomes connected to the castle
- lock switch in barrel room near my spawn, that actuates blocks in front of all doors in castle so monsters can't get in.

Hope you like my work so far. oAo

Whoa you made such a huge base :O how long it takes you to make all of those building? everything looks cool and neat

Back
Top Bottom