Greatest Desire (TCF Related)?

The Kitsune

Terrarian
What is your greatest desire as far as TCF goes?

Mine (was) to be accepted by those who I looked up to and not just be "another member" and be remembered (at least somewhat) by them, what about you guys?

Difficult question. I'd either say, get a PhD in Mafia, or be recognised for my writing. I guess the latter worked out pretty well in the long run, and continues to do so.

What is your greatest desire as far as TCF goes?

Mine (was) to be accepted by those who I looked up to and not just be "another member" and be remembered (at least somewhat) by them, what about you guys?
I could say the same thing. That's what I wanted. All I want now is a true friend here.

I always wanted to be noticed by all the senpai's.. Some have i guess, like LE PETIT @Pixel, but i'm afraid some others just don't like me and that's perfectly fine because you can't be friends with everyone

probably have my mod be successful (and for the new thread posts on the index to return) and become a really good builder

Hm. When I think about it. I think the main desire I had in mind is to find a stable forum that's at least 80% awesome (This forum is 98.9% awesome which is far better than any other forum I've been on) With fun people to talk to about interesting topics, but also respectful people who don't act like trolls which are too easy to find on the Internet and are not good for one's spiritual health to be around.

This was because before I joined TCF, I wasn't really part of any forums and the only people I talked to on the Internet were a few friends on Steam for several years. After some average and bad experiences at other forums I didn't think I would ever become part of another forum again. Getting the urge to join TCF which seemed like a fun place and an improvement over TO, I joined and find myself writing this message on these forums today. It wasn't that TO was bad, because I did enjoy my time there, though I didn't love it to the same degree as the new TCF here and wasn't as active there.

My other goals include trying to make great suggestions for the game, trying to improve my building skills in Terraria by seeing the creations of other people and having a creation go into the Creation Compendium at one point, discussing Terraria strategies, future updates, and Terraria: Otherworld/Terraria 2 along with non-Terraria related games as well as Anime.

I think I've succeeded in my main goal. I've gotten several sorts of side goals related to TCF like the ones discussed above.

Back
Top Bottom