Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Playing a master (legendary) difficulty getfixedboi seed that entered hardmode.
I'm standing near this green jellyfish, alongside a couple other enemies, and then I die. The death message indicates the green jellyfish did me in, despite being a dozen blocks away from it.
This happens the moment the jellyfish changes states. From what I can tell, the green jellyfish's hitbox is misplaced in the moment it switches states, but I ain't a dev.

From the wiki:
In Expert Mode, Jellyfish will periodically become electrified, making them invincible for the duration of the attack. [...] If the player attacks a Jellyfish with a sword while it is electrified (or any other swung item that deals direct damage, such as most tools), the player will be hurt by 1.3× contact damage of the Jellyfish.

Playing a master (legendary) difficulty getfixedboi seed that entered hardmode.
I'm standing near this green jellyfish, alongside a couple other enemies, and then I die. The death message indicates the green jellyfish did me in, despite being a dozen blocks away from it.
This happens the moment the jellyfish changes states. From what I can tell, the green jellyfish's hitbox is misplaced in the moment it switches states, but I ain't a dev.
I know right It's weird!

Back
Top Bottom