Wulfrum.png
Scorge.png
Slimey.png
(61).png
Characters.png

Requests:
(OPEN)
Only 3 requests at a time.
Please be patient with requests, I don't draw full time.
You can request more than once but only one at a time.
Que:
-Empty
For Ppowersteef:
SilverArmour.png
-Green[/SPOILER]​

Last edited:
This looks interesting. You really have some attention to detail. I like the Nebula mage the best. Because you've given her so many details on her outfit. And the shading looks great as well.

As for points of improvement. I'll say start with the face of the Nebula mage. Her expression looks pretty simple compared with the rest of the artwork.

I'll be watching to see more stuff coming. You stand out in the details and shading. Keep it up. :)

This looks interesting. You really have some attention to detail. I like the Nebula mage the best. Because you've given her so many details on her outfit. And the shading looks great as well.

As for points of improvement. I'll say start with the face of the Nebula mage. Her expression looks pretty simple compared with the rest of the artwork.

I'll be watching to see more stuff coming. You stand out in the details and shading. Keep it up. :)

Thanks for the feed back. I quite like your art as well.

Trying a slightly different approach by not having any lines and upping the contrasts a bit.
I quite like how it turned out.

Jungle Armour:
JungleArmour.png

NecroArmour.png

Also, should I continue to post new images in the comments as is, or just update the most recent work on the main thread?

I'd prefer that you would update the main thread from time to time again. That way the viewers don't have to search for the artworks everytime, and just have to look at one post.

Also, if I may request, Will you be able to do the Silver Armor? I'd like to see your interprentation of it. :)

I'd prefer that you would update the main thread from time to time again. That way the viewers don't have to search for the artworks everytime, and just have to look at one post.

Also, if I may request, Will you be able to do the Silver Armor? I'd like to see your interprentation of it. :)

Thank you for the feedback. I'll be sure to keep updating the main thread.
Also here is the armor you requested:
SilverArmour.png

Before I say anything , I have to let you know that I can really see you as a very good artist, you have pretty good techniques and I absolutely love your "Items" section of art, also looking through your list I saw you really gaining experience and becoming better and better with every piece.
Now, I consider myself as an experienced artist, so I think I have my rights to give you an advice (if I can even say so :p).
First of all, although you said you don't draw full time, I think It's still nice to practice. And for you it's especially good for you to practice faces people in general.
Secondly, sometimes it's nice to copy some other artists' styles. (Note that I'm not saying that contouring is a good thing.)
And thirdly, try new things! You never know what kind of new way to draw this and that you will find. Your style is nice, but sticking to one at this early stage can cause a lot of difficulties on your way to perfection :p

Before I say anything , I have to let you know that I can really see you as a very good artist, you have pretty good techniques and I absolutely love your "Items" section of art, also looking through your list I saw you really gaining experience and becoming better and better with every piece.
Now, I consider myself as an experienced artist, so I think I have my rights to give you an advice (if I can even say so :p).
First of all, although you said you don't draw full time, I think It's still nice to practice. And for you it's especially good for you to practice faces people in general.
Secondly, sometimes it's nice to copy some other artists' styles. (Note that I'm not saying that contouring is a good thing.)
And thirdly, try new things! You never know what kind of new way to draw this and that you will find. Your style is nice, but sticking to one at this early stage can cause a lot of difficulties on your way to perfection :p

Thank you! Feed back is always appreciated. Perhaps ill do an art dump trying different styles soon. And I agree with the faces thing, it's definitely a weak point.

Back
Top Bottom