• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 Greetings Fellow Adventurers

StitchWraith

Terrarian
Terraria and video games always was been a big part of my life and of many others aswell, and seeing this amazing game come to conclusion is in a way.. heartbreaking but, it inspired me to finally try to be a part of a community that i always wanted to be a part of.. (since im really shy and all) well other then gaming i enjoy drawing (especially pixel art, since terrarias style really inspered me on being a pixel artist) and reading, and sitting outside to see what mother nature was to offer to us, well i guess this is it nothing really that special but Im really glad to finally be a part of this comunitty and.. if anyone is reading this.. Thanks for stoping by :D.

Ps: Sorry for any writing mistakes, English is not me official language :3

Top Bottom