PC Greetings, fellow Terrarians!

Commander Crocket

Official Terrarian
Hello there, and welcome to my Introduction!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am Commander Crocket, but you can call me Commander. Or Crocket, it's all the same. Gonna save us some time, and cut straight to the chase. To summarise myself briefly, I'd like to think that I am a friendly, yet slightly insane person that can be a tad eccentric at times. But don't let this deter you from engaging in conversation with me, I can assure you that I don't bite (hard/at all, erase as appropriate). Well, that's about it really, feel free to post!

About me (for those that are interested)
My hobbies are reading fantasy novels and fan fictions, sketching birds (badly XD), playing games, and getting to know and form lasting relationships with others. The games I play most frequently are Team Fortress 2, and (of course,) Terraria. I'm a fan of the Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Star Fox, Legend of Zelda and Metroid franchises, and I listen to a variety of music from a vast range of genres including (but not limited to) Alt Rock, Hard Rock, Eurodance, and Electronica, though I tend to shy away from 'modern music' with their raunchy visuals, objectification of women and the lack of originality between songs. I enjoy watching comedies, as I enjoy maintaining a healthy sense of humour. My star sign is Gemini (or The Twins, if you will) and my spirit animal is the Owl (not that I'm superstitious, but I find horoscopes etc... fun).
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hopefully after reading this, you've gained some insight into what kind of person I am. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day. =]

Greetings Commander Crocket! I've seen some of your posts around the site but I may as well welcome you :)

Back
Top Bottom