PC Greetings, fellow Terrarians.

Thar

Terrarian
Yes, I just assumed all of your identities as green yo-yos dropped by Cthulhu's brother himself. But it's okay. If that gets you down, just remember that out of the 4 that went through RNG, you were the ones that dropped. :D

Had this game for quite a while now, but just recently been powering through it. Currently post-Golem at the moment with a melee build (Bettle shell armor, Eye of Cthulhu yoyo, Steampunk wings, Hermie's Boots, and some Warrior's emblems.) Pretty much ready to take on the Lunatic Cultist. Just might need to stock up on buffs just in case. Will update later.

What's up? How's everyone doing?

Welcome to the forums, Thar.
How am I doing? Meh, it's ok, I guess.
Would you like a dragon? (please give a clear yes or no.)

Yes, I just assumed all of your identities as green yo-yos dropped by Cthulhu's brother himself. But it's okay. If that gets you down, just remember that out of the 4 that went through RNG, you were the ones that dropped. :D

Had this game for quite a while now, but just recently been powering through it. Currently post-Golem at the moment with a melee build (Bettle shell armor, Eye of Cthulhu yoyo, Steampunk wings, Hermie's Boots, and some Warrior's emblems.) Pretty much ready to take on the Lunatic Cultist. Just might need to stock up on buffs just in case. Will update later.

What's up? How's everyone doing?
Hi there @Thar, welcome to the forums. ~:) Good luck with your Cultist battle.

Back
Top Bottom